ZAMSU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022: Price & How to Apply
Are you Searching to know when ZAMSU post utme form for 2021/2022 will be out? See Zamfara State University post utme starting and closing date!
This is the latest news and update on zamfara state university, ZAMSU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022, Date & requirements for admission.
If you have chosen the zamfara state university (ZAMSU) as your first choice institution, I enjoin you to start preparing for the 2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the zamfara state university, (ZAMSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
Is ZAMSU POST UTME 2021 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, zamfara state university,, ZAMSU POST UTME 2021 is not yet out. However, ZAMSU 2021 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2021.
So if you want to Know when ZAMSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below, or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is ZAMSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to zamfara state university,.
So The zamfara state university,, ZAMSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
ZAMSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the zamfara state university, ZAMSU Post UTME exercise 2021, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Apply For ZAMSU Post Utme 2021
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.zamsu.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
ZAMSU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen ZAMSU as their first choice. However, candidates who didn’t choose ZAMSU as the first choice of institution is required to change to the first choice on the JAMB portal to qualify for the screening.
ZAMSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Since ZAMSU screening form is not yet out, Therefore we can say that the closing date is yet to be concluded.
However, it has been know that ZAMSU post utme form usually close not more 3 weeks from the announced date.
If you have any question concerning the 2021/2022 ZAMSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021