Last Updated on July 26, 2020 by Oyeniyi Michael Barry
Yobe State University (YSU) admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The notice of the release of all batches admission list was made known via the university’s official websites.
We are pleased to inform the general public most especially candidates that took YSU post UTME form that the management of the Yobe State University (YSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
In light of this, All the candidates that participated in the Yobe State University Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online following the guides I will discuss below.
How To Check YSU Admission List for 2020/2021 Session
All successful candidates are advised to come with the below list of credentials for the screening exercise.
- JAMB Original result slip.
- JAMB original online Admission letter.
- University’s Admission letter
- Original Candidate’s Credentials
- SSCE Result
- Indigene Letter
- Birth/Declaration of Age Certificate
- As in UTME plus A Level Result
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Yobe State University (YSU) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Yobe State University (YSU)
For those offered admissions, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that YSU is paying as an acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also, Check YSU Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon as possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Yobe State University (YSU) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty, and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!