LATEST UPDATE: Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is not yet out.
As soon as the admission list comes out, we will update this page accordingly. If you have any question, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you
The Management of Yaba College of Technology(YABATECH) has announced the release of the first batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. As said earlier, a lot of aspirants of the school have been asking, “How can I check The YABTECH admission list online?“. Well, you don’t have to worry anymore. I am going to discuss everything explicitly in this article.
NOTE: Yabatech admission list contains the list of candidates that have been offered provisional admission to study one of the accredited courses as chosen by them starting from the outset of the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check YABATECH Admission List Online
You can check your YABATECH admission status following these simple steps highlighted in this article, although you can also check using the jamb caps which will also be explained thus.
- Go directly to the YABATECH admission status checking portal at http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/appresults/admissionchecker.
- Input your JAMB registration number in the required field.
- Finally, you’re to click on the Submit button to access your YABATECH admission status.
Without wasting much of your time, Let me show you how to accept/reject the admission offer on the JAMB CAPS portal.
How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
- Open your browser (Google Chrome preferably).
- Visit the jamb portal by on https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Navigate to “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed which you’re to Enter your email address and Password in the required fields and click Login.
- From the list of menus displayed, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be then be redirected to the JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page shown to you, select “Admission Status“. Now you have to change your mobile browser to desktop view to access the clearer vision.
- Your details like Jamb score, institution, date of birth, and admission status will be displayed right there.
- If you have been offered admission as shown on the portal, then you’re to accept the admission.
- If the institution and course fields are blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t need to click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
You can drop your phone numbers below in the comment box so that we can add you to all YABATECH WhatsApp group of those who have been offered admission.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!