Free WAEC Biology Answers 2021 to WAEC 2021 Biology Questions for OBJ & Theory with free expo guidelines for 2021 candidates is now available on this page.
Our WAEC Biology questions and answers 2021 Materials have been provided to assist candidates to pass this WAEC exam in flying colors in one sitting.
This is why we have provided WAEC candidates with this free WAEC Biology Questions and Answers 2021 expo solution guide. Our WAEC Biology Questions and Answers 2021 solution guide is free for all subjects…
Check out the free WAEC questions and answers for Biology for paper 1 (OBJ), paper 2 (Theory & essay), and paper three (Practical) below. See Biology practical specimen for 2021 here.
WAEC Biology Practice Questions and Answers 2021
Below are sample WAEC questions answers options for Biology. These questions are for practice. Check them out and keep checking back for the correct questions and answers for 2021.
WAEC Biology exam comes in theory, OBJ, and practical papers. It has paper one, paper two, and paper three. Paper 1 is the Objective paper (OBJ), Paper 2 is Theory (essay), paper 3 is the practical paper.
1. What is another Name for larva?
2. Which source of energy do plants need to produce food?
3. Which of the following is the major difference between animal and plant nutrition?
The plant has the ability to synthesize:
- Food for plants and animals
- B Water for plants
- Water for animals
- Food for plants only.
4. The process of converting starch into maltose is known as____?
5. What Causes the ascent of water in a tall tree?
- Adhesive forces
- Transpiration pull
- Root pressure
- Cohesive force
6. Which of these substances digestion will be affected if the duodenum of a patient is removed surgically?
- Starch and protein only
- Starch and lipids
- Starch, protein, and maltose
- Starch, protein, and lipids.