Vice Chancellors International Scholarship 2020 at Aston University.
Vice Chancellors International Scholarship 2020… Aston University is inviting International students to apply for it’s 2020 Vice Chancellors scholarship. The said Scholarship is worth upto £7,000. Interested applicants are to summit their application on or before 21st June, 2020.
The program is open for International students from any country outside of the EU to study a foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate taught Masters in Aston.
Aston University furnishes a personal and professional development scope together with many external partners. Students from more than 120 countries choose to study at Aston University.
Why at Aston University? AU is indulged in providing a range of award programs to help in a lower-tuition and living costs for the most talented and diligent students.
Application Deadline: 21st June 2020
- International students from all around the world are eligible to apply
- Grant is valid for all foundation and postgraduate programmes (except the MBChB in Medicine) of study commencing in the academic year 2020/2021
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught or Foundation programme at Aston University which will start in the Autumn Term commencing September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for his opportunity you must take admission in any degree program at the university. After being a student or commencing in the academic year 2020/2021, you are eligible to apply this award online.
- Supporting Documents: English certificate, School/college reference, Predicted grades, Evidence of commitment and motivation via the personal statement, Extenuating circumstances, Past performance: eg GCSE grades, and Interview performance.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements of GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above for all programmes. In addition, applicants will be expected to present a first-class or upper second-class honors degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
- The University will provide £7,000 to help with your tuition fees.
- Applicants who are classed as home or EU for tuition fee purposes should consult http://www.aston.ac.uk/scholarships/ for details of available awards.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!