The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has release her 2018/2019 supplementary admission list. If you applied for any course in UNN and you took the university’s post UTME screening examination, you are advised to check the UNN supplementary admission list below.
Note that this page contains only UNN first and second supplementary admission lists. For now the university has not yet release any other list but the ones stated above. Nevertheless, you can keep checking back on this page, as any other list released by the university will be published here instantaneously.
Is UNN Going To Release Another Supplementary Admission List?
Yes! The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is still going to release another supplementary admission list. For now, i do not know when exactly the list will be out. But i am sure; it will not exceed March 2019. Just like i have advised, you are expected to keep checking this page if you want to know when UNN will release her next 2018 supplementary admission list.
UNN First Supplementary Admission List 2018/2019
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has release her 2018/2019 first supplementary admission list. Students are applied for any course in UNN are advised to download the first UNN supplementary admission list in PDF below.
UNN Second Supplementary Admission List 2018/2020
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has also release her 2019/2020 second supplementary admission lists. To view these lists, simply download the list below, and view it in a PDF reader.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE ADMITTED INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA (UNN)
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) to JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng),
- Log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee.
- Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number.
- Print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- If you are have problem in paying your UNN acceptance fee, you are advised to read a detailed article on how to pay UNN acceptance fee here.
- Accordingly, read THIS ARTICLE on how to pay UNN school fee online.
That is all for now on UNN supplementary admission list. Do remember to keep checking this page for more lists. Meanwhile, if you have any more question, do ask me using the comment section below this article.
Contents on this site are fortified by the Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC). Thus, nobody is allowed to republish, reproduce or redistribute any content from this site without due permission from us.
This content is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken instantaneously. Thank you.