Last Updated on September 1, 2020 by Oyeniyi Michael Barry
UNN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is on sale. The Deadline to apply is now Monday, 28th September, 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform all UNN 2020 aspirants, that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has released her 2020/2021 post UTME registration form.
Notice on the just released UNN post UTME registration form was made by the the university’s registrar via her official website on Monday, August 5th, 2020.
The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. Cut-off mark is 180. Deadline to apply is 28th August. See how to apply and other details below.
In light of this news, any student who intend to further his/her education in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), should quickly purchase the 2020 UNN post UTME form online now. Students are to note that the sales of UNN 2020 post UTME form will commence on 21st July 2020. I personally recommend that you buy the form quickly, to avoid any possible problem.
Is UNN 2020/2021 Post UTME form out?
The answer is Yes. The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Registration has commenced on Wednesday 5th August 2020.
When is UNN 2020 post UTME form coming out?
If you have been asking the question “when UNN post UTME registration form will be out?”, note that UNN 2020 post UTME form will be out on or before the end of August 2020.
Meanwhile, if you want me to inform you through WhatsApp, when UNN Post UTME form will be out, kindly drop your WhatsApp number below this post. Alternatively, you can keep checking this page to get informed.
How much is UNN post UTME form for 2020?
The cost for the UNN 2020 post UTME registration form is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira). For foreign candidates, the price is 5.49 United States Dollar. This money must be paid directly to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) via Remita online payment system.
Documents Needed For UNN Post UTME Registration
Below are the things you will need to apply for UNN post UTME form online:
- Your original JAMB result slip.
- Certificate of birth.
- Your N2,000 fee.
- Scanned passport of less than 100kb.
- Local Government Identification.
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- O’level results (WAEC/NECO result).
- O’level examination center and seat number.
How To Apply For UNN Post UTME Registration.
Follow the steps below to apply for UNN post 2020 UTME examination form:
Step 2. Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website).
Step 3. Click Prospective Students and select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise.
Step 4. Enter JAMB Registration Number.
Step 5. Generate Invoice.
Step 6. Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card.
Step 7. Return to Portal.
Step 8. Re-enter JAMB Registration Number.
Step 9. Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields.
Step 10. Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number).
Step 11. Re-enter your grades correctly.
Step 12. Upload the following certificates:
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates).
(Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
Step 13. Click the NEXT button.
Step 14. Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct.
Step 15. Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below.
Step 16. Click SUBMIT.
Step 17. Print Acknowledgement Slip.
After printing your acknowledgement slip, keep it safe for it will be requested during the UNN post UTME screening. You are also expected to come with your original JAMB examination result. Those are the two things you should bring along, when coming for the examination.
Eligibility to apply for UNN 2020 post UTME registration form
To apply for UNN 2020/2021 post UTME form, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must make UNN during your first choice during JAMB UTME registration.
- Such candidates must score above 180 in JAMB examination.
- Candidates must agree to obey the rules of the examination.
Note the following:
No GSM handsets, calculators or any extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening.
- Most populated universities in Nigeria.
- UNN school fee for 2020/2021
- How much is UNN acceptance fee? See price.
UNN Post UTME Registration Closing Date.
UNN Post UTME form is usually on sale for a maximum of three weeks from the announced date. After that, the main examination is expected to commence at a set date. Based on this, UNN post UTME registration will close on the 28th of August 2020.
In my opinion it is better to register for the examination as soon as it is released to be on a safe side.
Some Clarification On UNN Post UTME
- You don’t need JAMB Original result for the POST UTME registration or screening. The notification of result is okay.
- You can register without your FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERT and Testimonial. You can use affidavit for both of them
- Candidates Awaiting May/June and June/July SSCE can register. When the result comes out you will upload it on jamb portal.
- You are mandated to upload your birth certificate, local government identification letter or certificate of origin from the state government. It must not be the original copies, printouts and photocopies would do. If you still don’t have them you van use affidavit.
- Incase you still don’t know, the post ume questions will come from the four subjects you wrote in Jamb and there will be 15 questions to be answered for each of the subjects.
- Admission will be determined by average/aggregate points that is Jamb score plus post UME score divided by 2.
The admission average cut off point is 200.
Please note that no one who score below 200 average points would be considered for admission into any course in the university.
- Candidates with very low Jamb scores, do well to meet up in post UTME. For example if you scored 180 in Jamb your target in post ume should a score of at least 220 since 220 plus 180 divided by 2 gives you an average point of 200.
- Departmental cut off marks will be determined by the overall performance of candidates seeking admission into a particular course based, on the available merit admission quota.
- The post ume screening exercise together with Direct Entry screening targets about 50,000 applicants of which 9000 or less would be admitted. So endeavour to excel in your post ume or DE test by aiming for the highest mark you can get after all It’s survival of the fittest.
Yeah! That is all for now on UNN 2020/2021 post UTME examination form. If you have any more question to ask about UNN 2020 post UTME registration form, please do well to inform me using the comment box below. I will be glad to give you a reply.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!