This is to announce to the general public, that the prestigious University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has release her 2019/2020 merit admission list to the general public. UNN merit admission list 2019 was made known to the general public through the university’s official website today.
In light of this information, aspirants who took UNN 2019 post UTME screening are advised to download and go through the UNN merit admission list below to see whether or not, they have been admitted into the University.
- UNN cutoff mark for all courses and departments in 2019
- Complete list of courses offered in UNN 2019/2020
Is UNN 2019/2020 merit list out?
YES. The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has Just released her 2019/2020 merit admission list. Nevertheless, i strongly believe that the list will be on the favour side of you as you check. Meanwhile, if you want to be informed quickly when the other lists will be released, i advise you to keep checking back on this page from time to time. I will let you know in this page, when the other lists are out!
You may also choose to subscribe to our newsletter if you want to be notified via email, when the list will be officially out.
UNN merit admission list 2019/2020
How to check UNN merit admission list
After downloading the UNN merit admission list above, you may be wondering “How can i check UNN admission list?” well the process is very simple.
After downloading the merit list in PDF format, click on the downloaded file to view the list.
If you don’t have a PDF reader or WPS on your phone, you can just download one from Google Playstore and you will be able to check the list on your phone.
Must read: UNN 2019/2020 school fee is out! See how to pay.
How To Check Using Jamb Portal
Follow procedure below to check your admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
- If what you saw is Not Admitted, don’t panic yet, the admission is uploaded in batches. Just check back after some days/weeks.
- And if you see CONGRATULATIONS… then rejoice and dance because you have been offered admission.
What you must do after finding your name in UNN merit 2019 admission list
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- That is all you have to do, if you find your name in the UNN merit admission list above.
UNN Admission Guide 2019/2020
If you have been offered admission to study any undergraduate programme in UNN listen to this important guidelines :
- The university of Nigeria Nsukka demands that you urgently log to JAMB portal where you should accept your admission. We have provided a step by step guide on that here.
- Secondly you need to log in to the university of Nigeria Nsukka UNN portal @ http://www.unn.edu.ng then input your JAMB registration number so that you can generate an invoice, this invoice contains information that you are going to use to make all necessary payments.
- Proceed to any bank of your choice to pay 25,000 for your acceptance fee. You will be issued a confirmation slip and an invoice number.
- The next step is to log on to http://www.unn.edu.ng/ then log on with your jamb registration number, confirmation number and invoice number you got from the bank then carefully print your Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Follow all instruction on the website and always have it at the back of your mind that your admission remains provisional.
- The school reserves the right to withdraw your admission if they discovered that you did not possess the required requirements for the said programme
- Lastly remember that you need to upload your O level results that is if you have not done so before.
If you have any problem checking the list above, do not hesitate to tell me using the comment box. Meanwhile, if you are one of those that don’t have a smart phone and check the merit list above, just send you details using the comment section. I will help you check yours.
Least i forget, congratulations to everyone who made it to the list this year. It is not easy at all.