Information reaching me now shows that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (Also Called UNN) has release her 2018/2019 departmental cutoff mark to the general public. Notice on the just released UNN departmental cutoff mark was made via the university’s official website today.
Following this news, all aspirants who took the just concluded UNN post UTME screening examination, are advised to check the UNN cutoff mark for their departments below. This cutoff mark is the minimum score (for every courses) that UNN aspirants must reach, in other to gain admission through UNN first batch admission list (Merit list). Nevertheless, other requirements aside getting up to the required cutoff mark, must also be met, for one to gain admission into UNN.
- UNN school fee for 2019/2020 academic session is out!see how to pay.
- How to pay UNN 2019 acceptance fee.
- Full list of causes offered in UNN (2019/2020)
- 1 Is UNN departmental cutoff mark for 2019/2020 out?
- 2 What is UNN JAMB Cutoff mark for 2019/2020
- 3 UNN DEPARTMENTAL CUTOFF MARK FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
- 3.1 FACULTY OF ARTS
- 3.2 FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- 3.3 FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- 3.4 FACULTY OF DENTISTRY
- 3.5 FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- 3.6 FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- 3.7 FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- 3.8 FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- 3.9 FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY
- 3.10 FACULTY OF LAW
- 3.11 FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- 3.12 FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- 3.13 FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- 3.14 FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 3.15 FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
- 4 How UNN aggregate score is gotten?
Is UNN departmental cutoff mark for 2019/2020 out?
The answer is No! The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has not yet release her 2019/2020 departmental cutoff marks. Nonetheless, it is certain that UNN 2019 cutoff marks will be out before the end of September 2019. Meanwhile, i enjoin you to keep checking this page, if you want me to inform you when UNN departmental cutoff mark 2019/2020 will be out.
What is UNN JAMB Cutoff mark for 2019/2020
UNN JAMB cutoff mark for 2019 is 200. This is the general cutoff mark given by JAMB for all the courses in UNN. Thus, to apply for any course in UNN, you must score nothing less than 200 in JAMB examination. However, this does not mean that you will be offered admission into UNN if you score up-to 200 in JAMB UTME examination. It is only a general cutoff mark for those who want to take UNN Post UTME.
UNN DEPARTMENTAL CUTOFF MARK FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Below are the cutoff marks for all the courses offered in UNN 2018/2019:
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Archaeology & Tourism – 225
- English And Literary Studies – 282
- Fine And Applied Arts – 260
- Foreign Languages – 254
- History And International Studies – 259
- Linguistics And Nigerian Languages – 245
- Mass Communication – 279
- Music – 255
- Theatre And Film Studies – 254
- Combined Arts – 201
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agric Economics – 227
- Agric Extension – 201
- Animal Science – 202
- Crop Science – 206
- Soil Science – 205
- Fst – 227
- Home Science – 200
- Nutrition And Dietetics – 247
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Accountancy – 268
- Banking & Finance – 229
- Marketing – 207
- Business Management – 233
FACULTY OF DENTISTRY
- Dentistry – 294
FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- Biochemistry – 248
- Botany – 200
- Combined Biological Sciences – 214
- Microbiology – 243
- Zoology – 207
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education – 200
- Education Art – 251
- Education Chemistry – 203
- Education Social Sciences – 245
- Agric Education – 205
- Business Education – 220
- Guidance & Counselling – 263
- Health Education – 206
- Home Economics Education – 229
- Industrial Technical Education – 236
- Library And Information Science – 246
- Science Education – 200
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agric & Bioresources Engineering – 204
- Civil Engineering – 248
- Electrical Engineering – 242
- Electronics – 232
- Mechanic Engineering – 242
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architecture – 226
- Estate Management – 201
- Geoinformatics & Survey – 201
- Urban And Regional Planning – 210
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY
- Radiography – 266
- Medical Rehabilitation – 258
- Nursing – 290
FACULTY OF LAW
- Law – 306.5
FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medicine – 311
FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- Pharmacy – 284
FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Computer Science – 227
- Geology – 234
- Mathematics – 200
- Physics And Astronomy – 200
- Pure And Industrial Chemistry – 206
- Statistics – 200
- Computer/Statistics – 200
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economics – 260
- Geography – 243
- Philosophy – 259
- Political Science – 275
- Psychology – 252
- Public Administration – 266
- Religion – 232
- Social Work – 213
- Sociology/Anthropology – 260
FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
- Veterinary Medicine – 227
How UNN aggregate score is gotten?
Many aspirants of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) have been asking the question, “how can i get UNN aggregate score?” Well, if you have been asking that same question, this is how to calculate your UNN aggregate score:
Simply multiply your JAMB Score by 0.6. Multiple your POST-UTME Score by 0.4 and add the result of what you got after that two multiplication.
For instance, if you scored 256 in JAMB UTME examination, and scored 314 in Post UTME examination, you will multiply 256 by 0.6 which is 153.6.
Next you will multiply 314 by 0.4. Which is 125.6. Now your aggregate will be 153.6 + 125.6 = 279.2.
Note that if you aggregate has a decimal, it will be rounded to the nearest whole number. Using the example above, the aggregate will 279.
- 🔥 News from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- Most populated universities in Nigeria (2019)
- List of law courses offered in Nigerian universities.
Yeah! There you have UNN departmental cutoff mark for 2018/2019 academic session. Remember to check back on this page if you want to be informed when UNN cutoff mark for 2019/2020 academic session will be officially released. Hope this was helpful? Don’t forget to ask your questions about UNN cutoff mark 2019/2020 for all courses and departments in the comment section.
Oyeniyi Michael is a professional and ardent blogger. He is a Mechanical student at Yaba college of Technology (YABATECH). Michael is sole bent on disseminating authentic education news to every part of the world.
He’s a lover of God and a lover of anything TECH