This is to announce to all candidates that participated in Nnamdi Azikwe University post UTME screening exercise that the Management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University(UNIZIK) has announced the release of the merit and supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who choose Nnamdi Azikwe University(UNIZIK) as their first choice institution and also participated in the Post-UTME exercise conducted by the institution can now check their admission status online.
UNIZIK admission list contains only the list of candidates that have been offered provisional admission to study one of the accredited courses starting from the outset of the 2021/2022 academic session as chosen by the candidates.
NOTE: UNIZIK admission list Contains only names of those that are admitted. Now, I will quickly show you the steps to check UNIZIK admission list for 2021 online.
How To Check UNIZIK Admission List 2021/2022 Online
If you have been offered admission on the school portal, you are required to proceed to accept/reject the offer of admission on CAPS portal. Quickly, without wasting much of your time, I will show you how to accept/reject the admission offer on CAPS portal.
How To Check UNIZIK Admission List Online
- Visit UNIZIK Admission checking portal at http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/utme-screening/2017/2018/index.screening
- When the page opens up, scroll down and click on “Continue”.
- Then enter your Email and Password in the space provided/
- Click on the “Login” button to view your admission detail.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the JAMB portal by visiting https://www.JAMB.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth, and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission as shown on the portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space are blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
You can drop your phone numbers below in the comment box so that we can add you to all UNIZIK WhatsApp group of those who have been offered admission.