UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 academic session.
University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) is now selling admission forms for its School of Post Basic operative Nursing (SPBPON) and School of Post Basic Critical care nursing (SPBCCN) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UMTH school of post basic nursing admission form is N10,000 (for SPBPON and SPBCCN).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing programmmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must be a registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years post registration experience.
Is UMTH School Of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form Out?
This is to announce to the general public that the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) is now selling admission forms for its School of Post Basic Nursing programs.
The notice of UMTH School of post basic nursing admission form was made known via the university’s official website @ www.umth.org.ng.
How Much Is UMTH Post Basic Nursing Admission form?
In a recap, the cost of UMTH School of post basic nursing admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only).
This fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university remita Portal.
How To Apply For UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission.
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”.
Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form:
- SPBCCN : 4th May to 31st July, 2020.
- SPBPON : 4th May to 7th August, 2020.
- SPBPON : 10th to 14th August, 2020.
- SPBCCN : 3rd to 5th August, 2020.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!