University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) is now selling forms for admission into its school of nursing (SON) programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See the requirements and how to obtain UMTH school of nursing admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing programmme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UMTH School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Below are the eligibility checks for UMTH School of nursing admission.
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants for School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
Is UMTH School Of Nursing Admission Form Out?
This is to announce to the general public that University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) is now selling forms for admission into its school of nursing (SON) programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How Much Is UMTH School Of Nursing Admission Form?
The cost of UMTH School Of Nursing Admission Form is N3,000 (Three thousand naira only.) and should be paid only to the school account either via remita.
How To Apply For UMTH School Of Nursing Admission Form.
To Apply for UMTH School Of Nursing admission program, kindly follow the below procedures accordingly.
As said earlier, All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”.
Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form: 4th May to 26th June, 2021.
Entrance Examination: 13th July, 2021.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.