UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR
UNICAL Admission list has been successfully released for batch A.
The Authorities of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNICAL postgraduate admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check UNICAL Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to UNICAL postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://unicalonline.edu.ng/admission-status/.
- Enter your Form Number in the space provided.
- Then click ‘Check Admission Status‘ to know you UNICAL postgraduate admission status.
For Admitted Candidates
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB CAP portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- It was said that candidates YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNICAL postgraduate admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.