What is the list of universities that will not write post utme examination in 2020?
We can not pretend of the fact that not all Universities conduct post utme exams for their candidates.
The major fear of many candidates as well as choosing the Universities that will write post utme examination. Meanwhile, I have written an article on how to pass a post UTME examination with ease.
So for those who are scared of writing post utme, you better read the article I mentioned above or you go for the universities I will mention in this article.
Some Universities and Polytechnics do not write post utme examinations at all, hence what they want from you is good grades and scores from your O’level and JAMB.
As I have always said in my education guidepost of the wisdom in knowing about a certain Universities before buying their post utme form.
In my previous article, I wrote about a list of schools that accept awaiting results, Which you will also need to know about. You can also find out if you can register for post utme with awaiting result if your school falls in the category of the school that don’t write post utme.
Schools That Don’t Write Post UTME Examination
These are confirmed list of the universities that do not conduct writing of post UTME for their admitted candidates. The list will continually be updated.
- List of Schools That Accept Awaiting Result In Jamb Updated
- Best Free JAMB CBT Apps For Mobile phone/PC 2020/2021
- Adeyemi College of Education
- Ekiti State University (EKSU) and Affiliates e.g EKSU Ila Campus
- Osun State University, Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Lagos State University (LASU) and Affiliates e.g LASU Ilesa Campus
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)
- Kwara State University (KWASU)
- Federal University of Oye Ekiti (FUOYE)
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko Ondo State
- Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
Note: As at the time this article was written theses were the confirmed list, there’s a possibility for changes to happen but we’ll keep these lists updated as well.
- UNICAL Admission Requirements 2020 (UTME & DIRECT ENTRTY)
- UNIUYO Admission Requirements (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY)
What They Do Instead of Writing Post UTME?
Am sure you will ask what Universities that don’t write post utme does, but you will find out that they have their system of regulating admission processes.
The following documents will be used to screen candidates instead of writing exams.
- O-level result slip or certificate. O-level are your WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB. In addition, it must not be in more than two sittings
- Jamb result print out.
- Jamb registration slip
- Birth certificate (from hospital, church, LGA or Court)
- Certificate of origin
That’s not all, for Universities that do not write post utme exam, you must meet the admission requirements as listed below;
- Choose the institution as 1st choice in JAMB UTME
- Meet their JAMB cut off mark
- Have at least 5 credit passes at relevant subjects
- Mathematics and English language are compulsory for some Departments
- Must be at least 16 years before you become qualified for admission in Nigerian higher Institution.
Yeah, here are the universities that do not write post utme examination. Remember that this list will continually be updated.
Also, Any of these universities may not be the best chase for you if you have weak grades in your SSCE results and/or lower mark in JAMB UTME.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!