UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2021: Is UNIPORT Post UTME 2021 form? See how to apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Form for 2021/2023 Academic Session.
In this article, I will elucidate everything you need to know about UNIPORT Post UTME form for 2021, how to apply for UNIPORT Post UTME form and UNIPORT Post UTME Registration Requirements.
This is to announce to the general public that the University of Port Harcourt also known as UNIPORT has officially released her 2021 Post UTME Form online @ www.uniport.edu.ng.
However, interested candidates and those that choose the University as first choice preference in the JAMB UTME are invited to apply. Latest Update: Please note that UNIPORT Post-UTME registration continues till further notice.
Is UNIPORT Post UTME Form Out?
We are happy to inform the general public that the University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Form will be on sale from Monday, 27th July, 2021.
All candidates who chose UNIPORT as their first choice of institution and scored at least 180 in JAMB UTME are hereby invited for their post UTME registration.
In light of this, If you want to know immediately UNIPORT Post UTME Form is out, you can drop your number in the comment section below, alternatively you can subscribe to our newsletter below this article.
How Much Is UNIPORT Post UTME Form?
UNIPORT Post UTME Form is N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) this fee is non-refundable and should be paid via the University’s official payment portal.
UNIPORT Post UTME Eligibility 2021
- Candidate who made University of Port Harcourt as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
How To Apply For UNIPORT Post UTME 2021/2023.
- Eligible First Choice candidates to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. Second Choice candidates to complete Online Application Form.
- Print slip for payment
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FCMB AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
- Obtain an e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online www.uniport.edu.ng and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 6thSeptember, 2017.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
DATE / FACULTY / PROGRAMME
8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 Humanities Law
Tuesday, 31stJuly, 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 Science Pharmacy
Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering Education
Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22NDJULY, 2018.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
UNIPORT Post UTME Closing Date For 2021
UNIPORT Post UTME Form Closing date will be available when the form has actually been released.
In other words, since UNIPORT Post UTME Registration form is not yet out, then the closing date is yet to be out either.
Okay, this is all I have to say for now on UNIPORT Post UTME Form, price of UNIPORT form, eligibility, requirements and how to apply.
If anyone wishes to study any reliable course in University Of Maiduguri UNIMAID, Such candidate must meet the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- Firstly, choose UNIPORT as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- Be at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
- Have an acceptable/reasonable score in the post UTME screening exam conducted by the school.
So I believe this post has of no doubt explained all concerning UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2021. Incase you have any questions, or there are more things you would like me to shed light on, do not hesitate to use the comment section below or alternatively, drop your WhatsApp number to be added to our WhatsApp group.