UNIPORT Post Utme Form 2019/2020 And How To Apply Here.
This page contains the full details concerning UNIPORT Post Utme Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session as requested by many Students.
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. UNIPORT post UTME formis now available for purchase online. See how to apply below.
The management and authorities of University Of Port-Harcourt(UNIPORT) Has just announced the sales of her post utme screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session, and all interested candidates are welcome to apply duely.
Before proceeding to purchase the form or reading further, you should know about Requirements to gain admission into UNIPORT (UNIPORT Admission Requirements) For this current academic year.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
Interested Candidates are to APPLY HERE For UNIPORT Admission Processing.
The process below explains how to apply for UNIPORT Post utme form for 2019/2020 Academic Session, Please follow the steps correctly as any mistake can be very costly and in some cases impossible.
Also Read; UNIPORT admission requirements for 2019/2020
- Interested candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Then you’re to Print out Payment Slip
- After you must have Printed out the payment slip, Proceed to any of the following Banks listed below with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Collect the Remita receipt generated showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming your payment.
- Go back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code gotten from the payment slip.
- Complete the Form fully online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph as requested with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch respectively.
- Then Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise and clearance.
- Take Note of the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card that was printed out.
Candidates for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise of the University of Port Harcourt are hereby informed that the earlier postponed exercise has been rescheduled as follows:
|NEW DATE||FACULTY/ PROGRAMME|
|Monday, 9th September, 2019||Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry, Agriculture, SSLT|
|Tuesday, 10th September, 2019||Humanities, Pharmacy|
|Wednesday, 11th September, 2019||Management Sciences, Law|
|Thursday, 12th September, 2019||Engineering, Education|
|Friday, 13th September, 2019||Social Sciences, Sciences|
|Saturday, 14th September, 2019||Medicine and Surgery|
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following documents are requested:
- A clear and neat copy of the Photo Card printed online during registration and a pen.
- And a photocopy of O’Level Result/Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration any available but preferably you take all along.
- Inconsistency/instability in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must correspond.
- Candidates/Applicants must not be less than sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2019 to be eligible for the screening exercise.
- As stated by the institution, Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any other implicating materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue.
- All Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time allocated on the Photo Card or risk disqualification automatically.
- No PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Also Read; Full list of courses offered in UNIPORT
For more Details and help, you can drop your whatsapp number in the comment box below to be added to our official UNIPORT Aspirants WhatsApp Groups.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.