This is to inform the general public that the prestigious University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has release her 2020/2021 departmental cut off marks. Notice on the just released UNIPORT departmental cut off mark was made at the university’s website on August, 2020.
On this note, aspirants who wishes to study in the University of Port Harcourt, and took the university’s post UTME screening, are advised to check the check the UNIPORT departmental cut off marks below. Note that these cutoff marks are the minimum score that every aspirant must meet to be offered admission into the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT).
Is UNIPORT departmental cutoff mark for 2020/2021 out?
The answer is YES. The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released her departmental cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session. However, it is confirmed that UNIPORT 2020/2021 cut off mark 180.
Nevertheless, if you want us to inform you whenever UNIPORT departmental cut off mark is released, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below this post. Alternatively, you can keep checking this page subsequently. It will be published here immediately the university releases it.
UNIPORT 2020 JAMB cut off Mark
For those of you who want to know what UNIPORT JAMB cut off mark is, note that UNIPORT 2020 JAMB cutoff mark is 180.
In other words, to gain admission through JAMB CAPS into UNIPORT, candidates must score at least 180 in JAMB UTME examination. Nevertheless, this cut off mark is allowed to be increased or decreased by UNIPORT.
UNIPORT departmental cut off mark 2020
- Crop and soil science – 180
- Animal science and fisheries – 180
- Agriculture economics and extension – 180
- Forestry and wildlife management – 180
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE
- Medicine and surgery – 200
- Nursing – 200
- Human anatomy – 200
- Human physiology – 200
- Dentistry and dental surgery – 200
- Human kinetics and health education – 180
- Adult and non formal education – 180
- Educational foundations – 180
- Educational psychology – 180
- Educational management and planning – 180
- Curriculum studies educational tech – 180
- Civil Engineering – 180
- Electrical Engineering – 200
- Mechanical Engineering – 200
- Chemical engineering – 200
- Petroleum engineering – 200
- Gas engineering – 200
- Environmental engineering – 180
- Theatre arts – 180
- English studies – 180
- Foreign languages and literature – 180
- History and diplomatic studies – 180
- Linguistics and communication studies – 180
- Philosophy – 180
- Religious and cultural studies – 180
- Fine art and design – 180
- Music – 180
- Accounting – 200
- Finance and banking – 200
- Management – 200
- Marketing – 200
- Tourism and hospitality management – 200
- Pharmacy – 200
- Physics – 180
- biochemistry – 180
- Plant science and biotechnology – 180
- Animal and environmental Biology – 180
- Microbiology – 180
- Geology – 180
- Computer science – 180
- Mathematics and statistics – 180
- Pure and industrial chemistry – 180
- Economics – 200
- Political and administrative studies – 200
- Sociology – 200
How to calculate UNIPORT post UTME aggregate
If you don’t know how to calculate your UNIPORT post UTME aggregate, simply follow the steps highlighted below:
- Divide your post UTME score by 8.
- Divide you JAMB UTME score by 2.
- Add the results from the two above.
Let’s take for instance, if you scored 250 in JAMB and 320 in post UTME, your UNIPORT post UTME aggregate will be calculated thus:
Your aggregate will therefore be: 40 + 125 : 165.
You may also want to read:
Okay! There you have UNIPORT 2020/2021 departmental cut off mark. Don’t forget to keep checking this page to know when UNIPORT departmental cutoff mark for 2020/2021 academic session will be out.
If you have any question as regards this cutoff points, do ask me using the comment section.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!