This is to announce to the general public that the prestigious University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) has release her 2018/2019 admission list for aspirants. UNIPORT first (1st) batch, second (2nd) batch, third (3rd) batch, forth (4th) batch and fifth (5th)batch admission list was officially published at the university’s website to enable aspirants of the university to get it online.
Following this news, students who applied for admission in the UNIPORT are therefore advised to download the 2018/2019 UNIPORT admission list below this page; to see whether they have been admitted into the university or not.
Is UNIPORT 2019/2020 admission list out?
The answer is no. Currently, the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has not yet released her 2019/2020 admission list. Nonetheless, I strongly believe that the university will release her list before the end of September 2019. On this note, I also advise every aspirant of UNIPORT to keep checking this page, to be informed whenever this list will be officially released. Alternatively, you can quickly subscribe to our newsletter below this post to get all our latest news and updates.
UNIPORT admission list for 2018/2019 is out
To check UNIPORT first (1st) batch admission list, click the link below:
To download and check your name in UNIPORT second (2nd) batch admission list, click the link below:
To download and check your name in UNIPORT third (3rd) batch admission list, click the link below:
To check your name in UNIPORT forth (4th) admission list, download the list below:
To check your name in UNIPORT fifth (5th) batch admission list, click the link below to download:
Okay! This is basically how you can check your name and confirm whether you have been offered admission into UNIPORT or not. Alternately, you can also follow the steps below to check your name using JAMB CAPS.
How to check whether you have been offered admission into UNIPORT using JAMB CAPS
- Log into your jamb profile using your email and password.
- In your profile, click on admission status in the menu.
- Enter your JAMB registration number again and click on check.
- Now, if you have been admitted, it will show you ADMITTED. All you have to do is to accept the admission.
- Also, if you have not been admitted you will see “YET TO BE ADMITTED”.
- If you are not admitted, it is advisable to continue checking the portal because more lists will be released as time goes on.
Also read: Full list of courses offered in UNIPORT 2019
- Candidates who are offered admission into UNIPORT are expected to pay their acceptance fee and school fee instantaneously. This will show that they have fully accepted the admission they were offered. Failure to pay your acceptance fee on time might cause you to lose your admission.
- Candidates are also expected to accept their admission in JAMB CAPS if they wish to study in the university they got admission into. If you do not accept your admission on time, it will be to your own detriment.
- Lastly, if you want to check your admission status using JAMB CAPS, I enjoin you to go to a cyber café or make use of a computer if you have any. It is better to do it in your PC.
Yeah! These are the things you need to know about UNIPORT admission list for 2018/2019. Don’t forget to keep checking this page to know when UNIPORT first (1st) batch, second (2nd) batch, third (3rd) batch, forth (4th) batch and fifth (5th)batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session will be released. Hope this was helpful?
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.