UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2021: When will UNIOSUN Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 academic session be out?, How can I apply for UNIOSUN screening online.
The UNIOSUN POST UTME Form for 2021 has not been released. This post is to keep you updated about when the Post UTME Form for UNIOSUN will be out, UNIOSUN Cut off Mark, Admission Requirements, how to apply and latest UNIOSUN Post UTME News Update today.
The Post UTME form for UNIOSUN will be out a few weeks after the release of JAMB UTME Results. UNIOSUN Jamb Cut of Mark is 160 (200 for some courses) and the Post UTME registration deadline will be announced when the form is finally out for this year 2021. Stay updated so that you don’t miss out your chance of being admitted into UNIOSUN.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements
- Candidates who scored at least 160 and above are eligible to apply except LL.B Common and Islamic Law which must be 200 marks
- UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Nursing and Law.
- Any candidate that supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered.
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS)
The 2021/2022 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates must ensure that they upload their O/Level results into the JAMB CAPS Portal.
How To Apply For UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2021
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIOSUN POST UTME FORM.
- Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via www.admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register. Candidates are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021