How To Calculate UNILORIN Aggregate Score for 2021/2022 [Updated]
Wondering how to calculate the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Aggregate score? Then we are pleased to show you how to calculate it. This is for 20210/2021 academic session.
UNILORIN AGGREGATE SCORE : It has become very necessary to publish this article as a result of the conclusion of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examinations JAMB for the 2021/2022 academic session And UNILORIN Post UTME Examination. Currently all candidates have seen their results and now searching for how to calculate their aggregate score for admission.
What is Aggregate Score/Cut-off Mark?
Aggregate score represent all the total point/percentage score by a candidate after he/she take Jamb and the Institution Post-utme. Aggregate Cut-off Mark calculation differs from institution depending on the way they want it to be.
The final score that UNILORIN uses to determine if you will be admitted comprises of your Jamb and Post ume score. This method does not change nor vary from faculty to faculty and is often the same from year to year. In order to calculate your aggregate score, UNILORIN gives equal weight to your JAMB score and your Post Jamb score.
Both scores are placed on a scale of 0-400 and then added together to come up with your final score. This means the JAMB score will be added to 4 times your post-UTME score and the total will be divided by 2.
First note that your O’level result has 20marks. While your POST UTME and JAMB have 30 and 50 marks respectively.
The O’level grades have the following points:
A1 = 4.0
B2 = 3.6
B3 = 3.2
C4 = 2.8
C5 = 2.4
C6 = 2.0
How To Calculate UNILORIN Aggregate Score
Now, to calculate your UNILORIN aggregate score, divide your UTME score by 8 and your Post UTME score by 2 and you will arrive at your score.
JAMB score /8 = 50%
POST UTME /2 = 50%
50% + 50% = 100%
- Calculate the grades of your FIVE compulsory O’level subject. Let’s assume Ayomikun have A1 in the five relevant subjects, then our O’level point is 20.
- Your UNILORIN post utme score is not touched. Now let’s also assume Ayomikun have 20/30 in the post utme, then our post utme points will be 20.
- Finally, you should divide your JAMB Score by 8. Let’s say Ayomikun JAMB score is 280? Then JAMB point will be 35 (ie, 280 divide 8).
- Add the three points together and this will give you your UNILORIN Aggregate score. From our illustration, Ayomikun’s aggregate score will be 75%.
With this, we believe that is simple and that is how it works when calculating the aggregate score of the University of UNILORIN academic session for 2020/2021
Warning!! All candidates should Please not listen to people who claim to have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. Success in advance
To secure admission into the University of Ilorin, you need to work hard in order to beat the cut off mark for your preferred course of study. That is the major steps and all you need to know about how to calculate UNILORIN cut off mark or aggregate score this year. If you need additional information you can ask using the comment section below or login to the University’s official website (@www.unilorin.edu.ng)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021