Were you just given admission into the university of Calabar also known as UNICAL?
Or probably you’re a returning student and wish to know the tuition fee you’ll be paying for the coming session?
Then, I’ve gotten a good news for you! because UNICAL has recently publish her 2021 school fees schedule for both new and returning students.
The authorities of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the amount payable as school fees by the newly admitted and old undergraduate students of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- 1 Is UNICAL School Fees For 2021/2022 out?
- 2 How Much Is UNICAL Acceptance Fee For 2021/2022?
- 3 UNICAL School Fees
- 4 How To Pay UNICAL School Fees
- 5 Faculties in UNICAL and their designated Banks for school fee payment
- 6 Other UNICAL Payments
Is UNICAL School Fees For 2021/2022 out?
Yes! the management of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has officially release the school fee for all courses in 2021/2022 academic session.
Based on this information, old and new students of the University of Calabar are strongly recommended to pay their school fee as soon as possible to avoid problems from the school.
If you do not know how to pay your UNICAL school fee online, please keep read this post because I will explain and disclose everything you need to know here.
How Much Is UNICAL Acceptance Fee For 2021/2022?
UNICAL Acceptance Fee is N25,000 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only.
This money must be paid by every newly admitted student of the University of Calabar to show that they have accepted the admission offered by the school.
Note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the appropriate bank/payment Portal as explained below.
UNICAL School Fees
Below are the fees paid by students of UNICAL at different levels and courses respectively:
UNICAL School Fees For Newly Admitted Students.
- Science Students – 35,250
- Non-Science Students – 34,250
- MBBS Students – 42,750
- Nursing Students – 42,750
UNICAL School Fees For Old And Returning Students.
- Science Students – 31,500
- Non-Science Students – 30,500
- MB Bch Students – 39,000
- Nursing Students – 39,000
UNICAL School Fees For Final Year Students.
- Science Students – 34,750
- Non-Science Students – 33,750
- MB Bch Students – 42,250
- Nursing Students – 42,250
Now that you know the amount paid by new, old and final year students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL), i will show you how you can pay your UNICAL school fee online. I enjoin you to follow the steps highlighted in this post carefully.
How To Pay UNICAL School Fees
Kindly follow the steps highlighted below to pay your UNICAL school fee online:
Step 1: Login to UNICAL students profile portal (Myunical.edu.ng)with your JAMB Registration Number (For newly admitted students) or Matriculation Number (For old students).
Step 2: Generate and print out your school fee bill.
Step 3: Get your money and proceed to the bank assigned for your course and make the payment.
You are not expected to pay in any bank that was not assigned to you course in the first place. Please scroll below to see the bank assigned for every course in UNICAL
Step 4: After payment, collect the document containing our order number and keep it very well. In fact, you are expected to keep every document you used during school fee payment very well as they will also be needed during clearance.
Step 5: Finally, login to your UNICAL student profile again with your JAMB Registration Number (For newly admitted students) or Matriculation Number (For old students) and enter your bill number.
At this point, it will be shown, on the screen, that you have paid your fees and you will be able to access the portal entirely.
Faculties in UNICAL and their designated Banks for school fee payment
- College of Medical Sciences – FIRST BANK PLC
- Law – FIRST BANK PLC
- Social Sciences – STANBIC IBTC BANK
- Management sciences – FIDELITY BANK PLC
- Education– STERLING BANK
- Arts – GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB)
- Agriculture & Science – FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK (FCMB)
- UNICAL Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 (Departmental & JAMB)
- UNICAL Admission List 2021/2022: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch
- UNICAL Admission Requirements 2021 (UTME & DIRECT ENTRTY)
Other UNICAL Payments
Aside the payment of school fee and acceptance fee, students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) will also have to pay the following fees in some cases:
- Project Supervision – 3,000
- Portal Charges – 2,500
- Late Registration – 3,000 (This is for candidates who failed to register on time. They will pay the late registration fee)
- Academic Gown – 2,000 (This is for the newly admitted students of the University. This said gown will be given to them for their matriculation party).
Okay! That is all you need to know on UNICAL school fee for now. In a recap, i have shown you the stipulated fee paid by students in UNICAL based on their courses.
Accordingly, i disclosed the amount to be paid by fresh students (That is, Newly admitted students of the University of Calabar) as acceptance fee and how the money should be paid online.
Hope this article was helpful? If you still have any question or contribution to make to this post, kindly use the comment section. I will be glad to hear from you.