UNICAL Direct Entry: This page is strictly created for University Of Calabar direct entry form 2021/2022, ever since I wrote on UNICAL Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to further more their education in University Of Calabar has been asking me question about UNICAL Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
When will University of Calabar Direct entry form out, is Unical direct entry form out, what are the requirement needed for Unical direct entry form, Unical 2021/2022 direct entry, what are the process to follow when obtaining University Of Calabar Direct Entry form.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining University Of Calabar Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose University Of Calabar as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is University Of Calabar UNICAL Direct Entry Form 2021?
University Of Calabar UNICAL Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University Of Calabar Direct Entry Requirement.
- Candidates who applied to University Of Calabar as first choice
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How To Apply For University Of Calabar Direct Entry 2021/2022.
To apply for University Of Calabar Direct Entry follow the procedure listed below:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
e. Zenith Bank Plc
After the successful payment follows the procedure listed below:
- CLICK HERE to visit University Of Calabar Post UTME portal
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column
- Re-enter in the second column
- Enter the pin given to you in the bank after payment
- Select “Direct Entry” in type
- Click on Login
After the successful login, enter all your details in the required column and click on submit.
Okay, this is all you should know for now about UNICAL Direct Entry Registration form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. However, you can still drop your WhatsApp number to be added to our official UNICAL Direct Entry WhatsApp group.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- Less Competitive Universities in Nigeria for Easy Admission (2021) - February 26, 2021
- List of Schools of Nursing in Nigeria & School Fees (2021) - February 24, 2021
- UNIABUJA School Fees for 2020/2021 [New & Returning Students] - February 23, 2021