LATEST UPDATE: The University of Calabar, UNICAL Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out.
As soon as the admission list comes out, we will update this page accordingly. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
This page is strictly created for University Of Calabar Latest Admission List news 2021, did you participate in the just-concluded UNICAL Post UTME screening conducted by the management of the Federal University Of Calabar and have you been searching for UNICAL Admission List to know if you’re admitted or not?.
It is my pleasure to inform the general public especially those that partake in the University Of Calabar admission screening exercise and meet the UNICAL Cut Off Mark that the management of UNICAL has released the list of the successful candidate for the 2021/2022 academic session.
For this reason, the list is uploaded on the University Of Calabar official portal @ www.unical.edu.ng and it contains the Merit & Supplementary list only.
University Of Calabar admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Is UNICAL Admission List for 2021/2022 Out?
No! UNICAL 2021 Admission List is not yet out.
In other words, The University Of Calabar UNICAL has not yet released the 2021 admission list at the time of writing this article.
However, if you want to know when the Institution releases her 2021/2022 Admission List, you can drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or you Subscribe to our newsletter below.
How to Check UNICAL Admission List
To check the UNICAL Admission List for 2021, kindly follow the outlined procedure below.
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to the JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNICAL admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year.
How To Print UNICAL Admission Letter For 2021/2022
For those that have confirmed that they’ve been offered admission successfully, it is important that you print your Admission letter without wasting time.
Below is how to print the University Of Calabar Admission List for 2021/2022, all you have to do is just follow the procedure listed below:
- Pay your acceptance fee
- After the successful payment, a pop-up page will show up that, “Transaction Successful”
- Go back to the main menu
- Click on Print Admission List
- Connect a printing machine to the system
- Press ctrl P on your keyboard, or click on print on your system
- If you are using a mobile phone download the admission letter in PDF and visit any nearest cyber cafe to print.
Okay, this is all I have to share for now on UNICAL Admission List For the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
I believe in this article, I have covered a lot of queries you may encounter. Meanwhile, if you still have any questions, you can make me aware using the comment section below.
Nevertheless, you can drop your WhatsApp number to be added to our official UNICAL WhatsApp group for more Updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!