University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released the postgraduate admission lists (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th batch) for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to check UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List below.
This is to announce to the general public that the University of Benin Popularly known as UNIBEN has announced the release of her 2021 postgraduate Admission List.
The notice of the just released Postgraduate Admission list was made known via the University’s official website @ www.uniben.edu.ng. So therefore, all candidates that applied for UNIBEN Postgraduate form can now proceed to check their admission list following the below steps.
UNIBEN postgraduate 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th batch admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to UNIBEN postgraduate admission list portal at http://po.myuniben.org/cportal/web?cp_cs_ParentTab_band=1&cp_cs_SubTab_band=0&Event=default&TabName=Admissions.Check%20Status.
- Supply your Application Number (pt2020_XXXXXX) in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Submit” then Confirm your Application Number and click on “proceed” to check your admission Status.
Payment of acceptance and clearance begins on Monday 6th January, 2021. Admitted candidates are expected to pay their acceptance fees within two weeks from the date of this admission
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/CLEARANCE FEE.
- Click Admission, on the drop down menu click on ‘’Clearance’’ to pay Acceptance Fee;
- Enter Application No. and Click on ‘Pay With Card’ to pay your Acceptance/Clearance Fee.
- Then Click here to open a window that will take you to REMITA site to make the payment
- Here, you are to enter your Card ( MasterCard or VISA cards) details.
- After a successful payment click here to proceed to Clearance
- The Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. You are expected to update and upload all required information.
- Please note the Reference Number and RRR number generated.
PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING CLEARANCE STATUS
- Go to Admission on the drop down menu click ‘’Clearance’’ to Check Clearance Approval.
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided and input your Reference no in the Transaction Reference field; click on “Submit”. This prompts you to further confirm your Application Number then Click on the Proceed button;
- Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. Pending Status means Your Clearance is yet to be approved while “Cleared” means your Clearance is Approved. You are expected to check your Clearance and Eligibility on the portal periodically till the system displays that you have been cleared before you can Login as Student and proceed to pay your fees on the portal.
Congratulations to all the candidates offered provisional admission into UNIBEN postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!