The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct entry registration form for 2021/2022 academic session is out, Application guides, requirements, screening dates and eligibilities to apply is made available below in this article.
How Much Is University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry 2021/2022?
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements (Eligibility)
- Only applicants who applied through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB for the 2018/2020 DE Admission, and chose the University of Benin as their First Choice are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates must have obtained at least five(5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects MUST include English language, Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form 2021/2022.
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay at the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2000:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule.