UNIABUJA Post Utme Form 2019/2021 – This page contains full details of uniabuja post utme form for 2019/2020. This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of UNIABUJA aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter[is uniabuja post utme form out ]..
However, if you have been wondering about [uniabuja post utme portal, uniabuja post utme 2019/2020, uniabuja post utme2019/20, uniabuja post utme screening 2019, uniabuja post utme past questions, uniabujapost utme result, uniabuja latest news update, uniabuja 2019/20 screening date, UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2020/2020 Is Out Online | Uniabuja.edu.ng], then you can see tha you are not the only one.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Latest News
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2019/2020 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
However, it is relevant to note that the Post UTME form is on sale yet but however, this thread was created to Keep you informed whenever the post utme result comes out. Therefore ensure you stay updated.
How To Apply For UNIABUJA Post UTMe 2019/2020
These are instructions on how to access the Pre-admission Screening Application on the Portal:
All Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2018 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
Before commencement of registration, a Candidate is required to have his/her JAMB/ UTME registration number and O’Level examination qualifying details handy with the respective results check scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
- Visit the University of Abuja 2018 Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.uniabujautme.com/putme and create your profile.
- To create your profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Input your JAMB/ UTME registration number.
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Phone number
- Create a Password.
- Click (Proceed)
- Make your payment by Clicking on the “[Proceed]” button. Kindly note that you shall be re-directed to the Remita payment platform. The only acceptable payment option is by ATM.
ATM Payment Procedure:
Also read; UNIABUJA School fees for all courses
- Click [pay to proceed icon]
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the university of Abuja site- www.uniabujautme.com/putmewith your username (JAMB/ UTME registration number) and password.
- Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results. Please note that this stage is critical, as any incorrect information a candidate provides shall result in outright disqualification of the candidate.
- Fill in the results check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Candidate specifies mode of entry, that is, UTME or DE
- The candidate selects the Course and Faculty/ College he /she had chosen in the 2018 UTME exercise.
- On selection of the course the Candidate applied for in the displayed form, a list of requisite subjects applicable to that course appears.
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidate then clicks on the “[Submit]” Button.
- Candidate may repeat steps 5 a. – c. in situation where the candidate combines results.
Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Candidates should note:
- The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification, if the candidate is admitted.
- Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at point of admission into the programme, shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2018 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
However, as I have related at the beginning, UNIABUJA Post UTME form is on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately when the post utme result comes out.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsappgroup.
That’s the detailed information I cant talk on the topic “UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Uniabuja.edu.ng”.
Thanks For Reading
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.