Last Updated on March 15, 2020 by Oyeniyi Michael Barry
UNIABUJA Post Utme Form: This page contains full details of UNIABUJA post utme form for 2020/2021.
In this article, I will discuss fully about UNIABUJA post JAMB/screening form, the requirements of the form, how much the form cost and candidates eligibility.
As you might have know to gain Admission into Nigerian Universities Requires you meet UNIABUJA cut off mark and either you purchase the Institution’s post UTME Form or you enter through direct entry (200level which can be of various types).
The Authorities of University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is using this opportunity to invite all candidates that choose the University of Abuja as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/2021 academic session,
The notice of the just released UNIABUJA post UTME Form was made known via the University’s official portal @ www.uniabuja.edu.ng.
Is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form Out?
No! UNIABUJA is yet to release her post UTME Registration Form for 2020/2021 academic session. However, it is certain that UNIABUJA Post UTME Form will be out on sale before the end of August 2020.
In light of this, if you want to Know immediately the University of Abuja releases her 2020 post UTME Form, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively you can subscribe to our newsletter to get notified immediately it’s out.
How Much Is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2020?
UNIABUJA post UTME Form is a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) and should be paid via the University’s official payment portal.
Also Read; UNIABUJA Admission Requirements 2020/2021
University Of Abuja Post UTME Eligibility 2020
It is imperative you take note that only those that falls in this categories are eligible to purchase/buy UNIABUJA Post UTME Form in 2020.
- Candidates who choose University of Abuja as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How To Apply For UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2020
- Visit the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.uniabujautme.com/putme and create your profile.
- To create your profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Input your JAMB/ UTME registration number.
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Phone number
- Create a Password.
- Click (Proceed)
- Make your payment by Clicking on the “[Proceed]” button. Kindly note that you shall be re-directed to the Remita payment platform. The only acceptable payment option is by ATM.
ATM Payment Procedure:
- Click [pay to proceed icon]
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the University of Abuja site- www.uniabujautme.com/putme with your username (JAMB/ UTME registration number) and password.
- Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results. Please note that this stage is critical, as any incorrect information a candidate provides shall result in outright disqualification of the candidate.
- Fill in the results check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Candidate should specify mode of entry, that is, UTME
- The candidate selects the Course and Faculty/ College he /she had chosen in the 2020 UTME exercise.
- On selection of the course the Candidate applied for in the displayed form, a list of requisite subjects applicable to that course appears.
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidate then clicks on the “[Submit]” Button.
- Candidate may repeat steps 5 a. – c. in a situation where the candidate combines results.
Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Candidates should note:
- The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification if the candidate is admitted.
- Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at point of admission into the programme, shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2018 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
Terms and Conditions
- I confirm that I have read through and understood the information contained in this screening process.
- I have paid the prescribed charge of N2.000.00 only in the Remita Platform via this website.
- I understand that any wrong information I provided in the course of filling this form shall lead to my disqualification at any time any such wrong information is discovered.
- I undertake that the information I have provided here are to the best of my knowledge, accurate and correct. I take full responsibility for all of it. I absolve the Authorities of University of Abuja and its assigns of any liability for their decisions taken based on any information I provided throughout this screening process.
University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission Requirements
To gain admission in to University Of Abuja (UNIABUJA), Such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- Firstly, choose UNIABUJA as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- Be at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
- Have an acceptable/reasonable score in the post UTME screening exam conducted by the school.
Having Known the above, once you meet the requirements explained then your admission into UNIABUJA is almost sure. However, all you need to do next is pray and for sure you will be given Admission into UNIABUJA.
Rounding all up on University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Post UTME Registration Form 2020/2021 Academic Session, if you have any question or doubt, do not hesitate to ask using the comment section below.
You can also drop your WhatsApp number to be added to our Official UNIABUJA WhatsApp group.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!