- 1 UNIABUJA DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2019/2020
- 2 UNIABUJA CUT OFF MARK 2019/2020
- 3 MEANING OF CUT OFF MARK
- 4 UNIABUJA JAMB GENERAL CUT OFF MARK 2019/2020
- 5 CHECK UNIABUJA DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2019/2020
- 6 UNIABUJA 2019/2020 ADMISSION SCREENING NATURE
Now today we will be looking at: UNIABUJA DEPARTMENTAL AND JAMB CUT OFF MARK 2019/2020. Many aspirant of University of Abuja (Uniabuja), is asking many questions about Uniabuja cut of mark . Some of the questions they are asking is, what is the Uniabuja departmental cut off mark 2019/2020, Uniabuja departmental cut off mark for all courses this year. Some is even asking about uniabuja jamb cut off mark. Most of university of Abuja aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know the criteria of admission in university. Knowing the departmental cut of mark of your course will make you prepare well for it.
This hunt of knowing the uniabuja cut off mark made the uniabuja aspirants to be searching online for uniabuja departmental cut off mark 2019, uniabuja departmental cut off mark 2019, uniabuja departmental cut off mark for 2019/2020, uniabuja cut off mark 2019/2020, university of abuja cut off mark 2019, university of abuja cut off mark for medicine and surgery, uniabuja medicine and surgery, courses offered in uniabuja. However if your one of the aspirant searching for all that, you should have it in mind that all your answers are in this post.
I enjoin you to read this article painstakingly while I take the lead!
UNIABUJA CUT OFF MARK 2019/2020
We all know that before your giving admission into the University of Abuja (Uniabuja). You will meet up all their requirements. well if we all know that, we will also know that before you will be giving admission you will meet up with departmental and faculty cut off mark of the school.
If the course of your choice is Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Law, Art, Education etc you will reach their cut off mark before you will get admission.
Also Read; UNIABUJA Admission Requirements
MEANING OF CUT OFF MARK
It is not everyone that knows the meaning of cut off mark. Most of aspirants ask this question ( what is the meaning of cut off mark). However if your on this category who ask such questions. Your not alone, vast learners will explain it here for you.
What is the meaning of cut off mark?? Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study.
like its said, is an agreed score set as a basics of admission. It means that when an institution set their cut off mark to be 200 in jamb and u score 199, they will not admit you because they set their cut off mark to be 200. But when u score above 200, you will have the chance of getting admission into the university.
Hope you now understand the meaning of cut off mark.
UNIABUJA JAMB GENERAL CUT OFF MARK 2019/2020
well many do ask this question. What is the jamb cut off mark for Uniabuja. Well the general uniabuja cut off mark Is 180.
So when you sore above 180 you will stand the chance of getting admission. Those that scored 270, 290, 300. will have the chance of coming out in the first list, because no university will admit students that score 180 first when their is student that scored above.
let us not forget that uniabuja considers both Post Utme score. So meeting the jamb cut of mark is not the only issue. You will have to score higher in your post utme to be giving admission.
Note: Uniabuja is one of the top tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way UI will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
CHECK UNIABUJA DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2019/2020
- Veterinary Medicine…….180
- Public Administration…….180
- Mechanical Engineering…….180
- Primary Education Studies…….180
- Education and Social Studies…….180
- Education and Physics…….180
- Political Science and International Studies…….180
- Education and Mathematics…….180
- Education and Islamic Studies…….180
- Education and Integrated Science…….180
- Education and Geography…….180
- Education and Economics…….180
- Education and Christian Religious Studies…….180
- Medicine and Surgery…….180
- Education and Chemistry…….180
- Education and Biology…….180
- Education and Arabic…….180
- Islamic Studies…….180
- Guidance and Counselling…….180
- Environmental Education…….180
- English and Literary Studies…….180
- Electrical Engineering…….180
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts…….180
- Computer Science…….180
- Civil Engineering…….180
- Christian Religious Studies…….180
- Chemical Engineering…….180
- Business Management…….180
- Business Administration…….180
- Banking and Finance…….180
- Arabic Studies……..180
- Agricultural Science and Education…….180
UNIABUJA 2019/2020 ADMISSION SCREENING NATURE
The University of Abuja holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Also Read; UNIABUJA Post UTME Form is out
- Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
Okay, This is all I have to say for now on the topic UNIABUJA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark 2019/2020. In case you how any questions, do not hesitate to ask using the comment section below.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.