UNIABUJA Admission Requirements 2020/2021 – This page contains the full details of UNIABUJA Admission Requirements for all courses, this includes both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
As you may want to know, The University of Abuja is a tertiary institution in the Nigerian capital Abuja. It was established on January 1, 1988 under Decree section No. 110 of 1992 as amended.
For you to gain admission into UNIABUJA, they’re certain requirements you must meet.
These are what we’ll be discussing in full today. So if you actually want to know UNIABUJA Admission requirements, I’ll advise you read this article painstakingly. Now let’s ride.
UNIABUJA Admission Requirements
Below are the requirements every candidates who wishes to enroll in the tertiary institution must possess in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must have at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening/post utme examination by the University of Abuja.
- Candidates who are aspiring to study medicine or dentistry in UNIABUJA are not allowed to combine results (Only one sitting result is allowed).
- All direct entry candidates must obtained direct entry form from JAMB.
- Direct entry candidates must also participate in UNIABUJA Post UTME screening.
Those are the requirements you must meet before you will be offered admission into UNIABUJA in 2020. Meanwhile, if you still have any question to ask as regards UNIABUJA Admission requirements for 2020/2021 academic session, do well to ask me using the comment section below. I will be glad to give you a quick reply.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!