UI Post UTME Form: University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Form for 2021/2023 will be out from 7th September 2021. The cut-off mark is 200. The form cost N2,000. The deadline to apply will be 16 October, 2021. See more information below.
If you are an aspirant of the prestigious University of Ibadan (UI), and you have been asking the question, “When will UI Post UTME registration form be out?”, then this article is for you.
Today i will explicitly disclose everything about UI 2021/2023 post UTME form, when it will be released, price for the form and how you can easily apply for the form online.
I enjoin you to sit calmly and read, as I provide every information you need on the impending UI post UTME registration form. Meanwhile, if you need information on UI 2021/2023 departmental cut off mark, read my article on that here.
Is UI 2021/2023 post UTME Registration Form out?
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Ibadan (UI) their institution of first choice and scored 200 and above in the 2021 UTME that UI Post UTME Form for 2021/2023 academic session will be on sale from Monday, 07 September to Friday, 16 October, 2021.
How much is UI 2021 post UTME Form
The price for UI post UTME form for 2021/2023 academic session is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira). This money should be paid directly to the school management via remita. Foreign candidates who want to pay using foreign currency are to pay 5.52 United States dollars.
Also Read: Full list of courses offered in UI 2021/2023
Eligibility for UI 2021 post UTME form
To become eligible to apply for the impending UI 2021 post UTME registration form, you must score not less than 200 in JAMB UTME. This is the first criterion to apply for any course in the University of Ibadan (UI). So, if you did not score up to 200 in JAMB, you are advised not to apply for this form. According, you must make the University of Ibadan (UI) your first choice in JAMB UTME before you can apply for UI post UTME registration form in 2021.
How Apply For UI Post UTME Form Online
Before i proceed to show you how to apply for UI post UTME registration form, it is important to note that any falsification of information may lead to the disqualification of a candidate from taking UI post UTME. I therefore advice you to follow these steps carefully and frankly. Lets get going!
Follow the steps below to apply for UI 2021 post UTME registration form:
- Visit UI portal using the link below: https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Log in using your JAMB Registration Number and surname.
- Generate your invoice and proceed to any commercial bank in Nigeria to pay your money for the form.
- Print your payment success receipt from the portal after payment.
- Note: You can using you ATM if you don’t want to pay through cash in the bank.
- After you must have paid your post UTME fee, you will be allowed to fill your bio-data and O/level results in the portal. Note that you are expected to fill this form accurately. I enjoin you to take your time to fill this form and avoid any mistake whatsoever. Also, note that your must fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Next is to scan and upload their passport photographs and signatures. The recommended image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. Accordingly the passport must be a recent one (not less than 6months)
- Lastly, you are advised to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
When will UI post UTME be conducted?
As at the time this article was written, no date has been given as the particular date for UI to conduct her post UTME screening examination. Nevertheless, we will let you know when that date is made known by the university management.
Okay! That is all for now on UI 2021/2023 post UTME screening form. Remember to keep checking on this page if you want me to inform you immediately UI 2021 post UTME registration form is out. Meanwhile, if you still have any questions about the UI post UTME screening form, do well to ask me using the comment section.