- 1 List Of Top Free Scholarships For Nigerian Students
- 2 UC International First Year Undergraduate Scholarships
- 3 Japanese Government Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students
- 4 University of the People Online Tuition Free Degrees
- 4.1 Brief description:
- 4.2 Scholarship value/inclusions:
- 4.3 Eligibility:
- 4.4 Application instructions:
- 4.5 Website:
- 4.6 Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarships. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from https://flashacademy.com.ng is strictly at your own risk.
- 4.7 Others Are Reading!!!
List Of Top Free Scholarships For Nigerian Students
What are the lists of Top free scholarships for Nigerian Students? They are many of us who really believed in sound and solid education or rather are smart and will have the interest of taking a chance in scholarship programs,
then this post is for you! Yes I mean you reading this, This post was as a result of deep research for students with interest of scholarships
UC International First Year Undergraduate Scholarships
Deadline: 15 Aug 2019 (annual)
Study in: New Zealand
Course starts 2020
The University of Canterbury offers the UC International First Year Scholarship to top-achieving international students commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the University.
University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible Bachelors Degree Programme offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 25 scholarships may be awarded.
International students from any country except New Zealand and Australia
The scholarship is currently awarded with values of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000. The duration is for one year.
Eligible candidates must be full-fee-paying international students and may not be citizens of New Zealand or Australia, or holders of New Zealand residence class visas. They must be completing, or have completed on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a University Entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a University of Canterbury undergraduate degree programme.
Candidates must have applied for admission to the University by 15 August in the year prior to their intended first year of enrolment at the University.
Applications for those intending to start studies in 2020 will open in June 2019.
Deadline is 15 August 2019. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/scholarshipsearch/ScholarshipDetails.aspx?ScholarshipID=6935.1480
Japanese Government Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students
Deadline: varies per country
Study in: Japan
Course starts 2020
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT）offers scholarships to international students who wish to study at Japanese universities as undergraduate students under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program for 2020.
Universities in Japan
Fields of study:
Those who wish to study in Japan as an undergraduate student must choose a field of major from two major fields: (1) Social Sciences and Humanities and (2) Natural Sciences.
Please refer to the official website for detailed list of eligible fields of study.
Number of Scholarships:
Nationals of countries which has diplomatic relations with the Japanese government.
The scholarship includes tuition and other fees, allowance of 117,000 yen per month, an additional monthly stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 yen may be provided to those undertaking study or research in specially designated regions, and travel costs to and from Japan. Please refer to the official website for full scholarship benefits.
The scholarship period will last for five years from April 2020 to March 2025, including one-year preparatory education in the Japanese language and other subjects due to be provided upon arrival in Japan.
(1) Nationality: Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan. An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible. However, persons with dual nationality who hold Japanese nationality and whose place of residence at the time of application is outside of Japan are eligible to apply as long as they choose the nationality of the foreign country and give up their Japanese nationality by the date of their arrival in Japan. Applicant screening will be conducted at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the applicant’s country
- Price of Inverter in Nigeria – Latest and Most Recent Price
- How To Recover Deleted Messages on Social Media- Best And Working Method
(2) Age: Applicants, in principle, must have been born between April 2, 1995 and April 1, 2003.
(3) Academic Background: Applicants must meet one of the following conditions. However, applicants desiring direct placement must satisfy either the following ① or ③ condition.
- Applicants who have completed 12 years of schooling in countries other than Japan. (Applicants who will meet the above qualifications by March 2020 are eligible. However, applicants wishing to enroll from the autumn term through direct placement must be expected to complete 12 years of schooling by August 2020.)
- Applicants who have completed their studies at a school equivalent to a Japanese upper secondary school in countries other than Japan. (Applicants who will meet the above qualifications by March 2020 are eligible.)
- Other than the above 1 and 2 conditions, applicants who are eligible for enrollment in a Japanese university at the time of application.
(4) Japanese Language: Applicants must be willing to learn Japanese. Applicants must be interested in Japan and be willing to deepen their understanding of Japan after arriving in Japan. In addition, in principle, applicants must be willing to carry out their academic studies in Japan in Japanese.
(5) Health: Applicants must submit a health certificate in the prescribed format signed by a physician attesting that the applicant has no physical or mental conditions hindering the applicant’s study in Japan.
(7) Arrival in Japan: In principle, applicants must be able to arrive in Japan between the 1st and 7th of April 2020. If an applicant is to enroll in his/her university from the fall semester through direct placement, he/she must be able to arrive in Japan during the period specified by the accepting university within two weeks before and after the starting date of the university’s relevant academic term for that year.
(7) Visa Requirement: An applicant shall, in principle, obtain a “Student” visa at the Japanese diplomatic mission located in the applicant’s country of nationality, and enter Japan with the residence status of “Student.”
Please refer to the official website for complete eligibility criteria and conditions of the scholarship.
Applicants must submit the required documents to the Japanese diplomatic mission in the applicant’s country by the required deadline. Because the application process differs according to the country in which the Japanese embassy is located, please inquire at the Japanese embassy or consulate general in your country for details. The deadline of the applications differ varies per country.
It is important to read to visit the official website (links found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.jasso.go.jp/en/study_j/scholarships/__icsFiles/afieldfile/2019/04/17/scholarships_2019_e.pdf
University of the People Online Tuition Free Degrees
Last updated: 29 Apr 2019 |
University of the People
Deadline: 25 Jul 2019 (annual)
Study in: any Country (online)
Next term starts 5 Sept 2019
The University of the People is the Education Revolution. It is the world’s first tuition-free, non-profit, American accredited, online university. With a groundbreaking online learning model and instructors from the world’s foremost academic volunteers, UoPeople offers the opportunity to pursue a high quality and invaluable American degree.
The university offers two-year associate and four-year bachelor’s degree programs in business administration, computer science, and health science, as well as an MBA program. Recently, the University of the People (UoPeople) and the International Baccalaureate (IB) have launched a tuition-free, online Master of Education (M.Ed.).
Founded in 2009 and achieving accreditation in 2014, UoPeople has rapidly gained a foothold in the international arena of online higher education. The university has partnered with Yale ISP Law School for research and New York University, University of California Berkeley and the University of Edinburgh to accept students. The institution has also gained the widespread support of leading academics from renowned universities around the world. Its President’s Council, includes presidents, chancellors, and vice chancellors from universities such as NYU, Oxford, UC Berkeley, Columbia University, The Rockefeller University, Vassar University, the George Washington University, and others.
Fields of study:
UoPeople offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business administration, health science and computer science, as well as an MBA program and a Master of Education (M.Ed.).
Students from all over the world. Currently the university has students from over 200 countries and territories.
UoPeople remains tuition-free because of its use of volunteers, Open Educational Resources, open-source technology and peer-to- peer learning. More than 6,000 professionals have volunteered for the university, filling key UoPeople leadership positions including University President, Provost, Academic Deans, Course Developers, Academic Advisers and Course Instructors.
UoPeople is building a sustainable new model for higher education, in which students are asked to pay only a $100 assessment fee at the end of each course; for students who might find even these modest fees prohibitive, the university offers a variety of scholarships.
Some of the scholarships can be found below:
Simone Biles Legacy Scholarship Fund – open to all students, with priority for those who have been in foster care.
Emergency Refugee Assistance Scholarship Fund – refugees and asylum seekers
Foundation Hoffmann Scholarship – open to all students
UoPeople General Scholarship – open to all students
UoPeople accepts students who have graduated high school, have access to a computer and the Internet and have sufficient English skills to study at the University.
The admission process is administered in 5 terms annually. The next deadline is 25 July 2019 for term starting 5 September 2019. Interested applicants should apply today.
For detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship and the University in general, please visit the official website.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.uopeople.edu
UoPeople Full Scholarships List of all available scholarships: http://www.uopeople.edu/tuition-free/our-scholarships/
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarships. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from https://flashacademy.com.ng is strictly at your own risk.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.