- How to pass waec by all means
- Steps to get attestation of result-WAEC
- Official JAMB cutoff mark for all universities and polytechnics
How Percentage Is Calculated
For Waec Theory Questions
- The total marks you are sure of here is 15 times 4 = 60
- Total number of marks you can get is 20 times 5 = 100
- Your percentage score is (60÷100)×100% = 60% = C4
Is there anything you would like to know? Feel free to let me know how you feel via the comment box so as to let you know more, and don’t fail to share this with your friends on social media.
Read Also: Waec syllabus and hot topics
Oyeniyi Michael is a professional and ardent blogger. He is a Mechanical student at Yaba college of Technology (YABATECH). Michael is sole bent on disseminating authentic education news to every part of the world.
He’s a lover of God and a lover of anything TECH