University of Lagos, UNILAG change of course form for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise is now on sale. Candidates that scored below the prescribed cut off marks for their courses of choice are enjoined to make use of this opportunity.
This is to announce to the general public that Candidate who have a score below the official cut off mark for their choice of course are advised to obtain this form and make use of this opportunity giving by the School to change their course of choice in order to have an higher chance of gaining admission into the University of Lagos this coming session. Those who did not meet with the cut off mark may not be considered during the admission process.
Interested candidate who have a score of twelve(12) and above in the University’s post utme screening exercise are eligible for application.
HOW MUCH IS UNILAG CHANGE OF COURSE FORM?
The University of Lagos, UNILAG change if course form is one thousand five hundred naira(N1,500) Only. This fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the University’s Official payment Portal.
How To Apply For The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Change Of Course Form
- The fee for the application form is one thousand five hundred naira only (NGN1500).
- Candidates should log in to the schools portal and click “apply for change of Programme”.
- Select the new Programme you want to change to and then you should click on the confirm eligibility and submit button.
- Go to any bank and make payment for change of program.
- Go back to the portal to print your result slip by clicking the ” Print Post Utme Result Link”
- Print your slip and keep it safe for reference purpose.
- Any complain should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for rectification.
- Do not go through any one posing himself as an agent to the school because they are nothing but scammers. The school won’t give you any phone number or account number. Everything is done online. Beware!
READ ALSO- How To Check Fuoye Cut Off Mark For Different Courses, The Requirement And All You Must Know
Courses You Can Change To With The Form
The Change f course form is available for the following programs.
You can only change your course to the following departments.
- Creative Arts
- Adult Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Igbo Education
- Yoruba Education
- French Education
- CRS Education
- Geography Education
- Health Education
- Human Kinetics
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Home Economics
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Technology Education
- Biomedical Engineering
Any course not in this list above do not accept candidates through the change of course channel. They prefer to get them direct so if you wish to change to a course not on that list, you cannot.
Candidates who were rejected for some silly mistakes in the Jamb Utme and O’level subject combinations during their Post Utme Screening Exercise Registration due to some reasons, are eligible for the application and can apply now.
The candidates can only apply to change to those courses on the list above. Ensure the course you want to change to is on that list before proceeding with your application. Those who apply for the courses not on the list, will be disqualified automatically. The candidates can only apply for those course that their subject combinations in JAMB support. If your combinations do not support your course, you will not be considered.