UNICAL Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates must be at least, 16years of age to apply for admission.
- Candidates must meet the set down departmental cutoff mark.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the University of Calabar.
- All Direct Entry candidates must purchase the Direct Entry Form from JAMB.
- UNIUYO Admission Requirements (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY)
- UNILORIN Admission Requirements 2020/2021 (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY)
- polytechnics That Go for NYSC in Nigeria (Private,Federal and State)-Top 100
UNICAL Screening Requirements
The University of Calabar holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
It is important that the candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result respectively.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. The candidate whose name has been shortlisted will be invited for another screening exercise by the Faculty/Departments. Here are vital documents require;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted at this stage.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and the notification of admission status [Admission Letter].
Those are the requirements you must meet before you will be offered admission into LASU in 2019/2020. Meanwhile, if you still have any question to ask as regards UNICAL admission requirements for 2020 academic session, do well to ask me using the comment section below. I will be glad to give you a quick reply.
Oyeniyi Michael is a professional and ardent blogger. He is a Mechanical student at Yaba college of Technology (YABATECH). Michael is sole bent on disseminating authentic education news to every part of the world.
He’s a lover of God and a lover of anything TECH