Kwara State University (KWASU) is now selling its pre-admission screening exercise form for the 2021/2022 academic session. KWASU Post UTME Form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements and how to apply be
Application for KWASU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session will commence soon. This post will be updated as soon as the KWASU Post Utme Form is officially released by the school management.
If you have chosen the Kwara State University (KWASU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is KWASU POST UTME 2021 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Kwara State University, KWASU POST UTME 2021 is not yet out.
However, KWASU 2021 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2021.
so if you want to Know when KWASU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below, or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is KWASU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Kwara State University.
So The Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
How to Register For KWASU Post Utme 2021
- Visit the Kwara State University website https://kwasu.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Admissions Link”
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
KWASU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Kwara State University, KWASU cut off mark is 160 and above for the 2021/2022 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME exercise 2021, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Requirements for KWASU Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Candidates who are below 16 years and will not be 16 years before the screening day are not eligible.
- Every candidate aspiring to gain admission into KWASU must have sat for the 2021/2022 JAMB examination and scored not lower than 180.
KWASU Post UTME Screening Date
The KWASU Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
KWASU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday.
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the 2021/2022 KWASU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.