The sales of FUTO Post utme/Direct Entry form 2019 has been announced by the institution and every qualified and interested students are invited to get the application form before the set date of closure.
The requirements for FUTO Post utme/Direct entry form 2019 and all other things that’s need to be known has been provided here in this post.
Candidates who choose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test. The following condition
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Application commences on Friday, June 21, 2019, and closes on Friday, July 12, 2019
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold as stated below. Candidates are advised to ensure they get the official FUTO Post-UTME Past questions and Answers in order to prepare adequately for the screening exercse. CLICK HERE to get yours.
- Monday, July 15, 2019 – Friday, July 19, 2019 – Screening for UTME candidates
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 – Screening for DE candidates
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
Method of Application
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31, 2019.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- ABSU POST UTME/DE FORM 2019/2020 FORM OUT
- OOU POST UTME/DE FORM 2019/2020 FORM OUT
- UNILORIN POST UTME/DE FORM 2019/2020 FORM OUT
- LIST OF ALL SCHOOLS WHOSE POST UTME/DE FORM IS OUT 2019/2020
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Oyeniyi Michael is a professional and ardent blogger. He is a Mechanical student at Yaba college of Technology (YABATECH). Michael is sole bent on disseminating authentic education news to every part of the world.
He’s a lover of God and a lover of anything TECH