LATEST UPDATE: The Federal University of Agriculture Markurdi, FUAM Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session is not yet out.
As soon as the admission list comes out, we will update this page accordingly. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi, FUAM has announced the release of her admission list for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. FUAM 1st, 2nd, 3rd & D.E Batch Admission List is out.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) has released the 2021/2022 academic session admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes.
Is FUAM Admission List Out For 2021?
The answer is NO! Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM has not yet released her 2021 admission list at the time of writing this article.
If you want to know when FUAM Admission List is out, you can drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below to be added to our official FUAM WhatsApp group.
How to Check FUAM Admission Status on FUAM Website
The steps below will guide you check your admission status on the FUAM admission portal:
- Visit the FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
3. Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
How To Check FUAM Admission On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the JAMB portal by visiting https://www.JAMB.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth, and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission as shown on the portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space are blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
How Much is UAM Acceptance?
The acceptance fees for the Federal University Of Makurdi FUAM is a non-refundable fee of N12,850 only.
Candidates have three payment options to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N12,850 only.
But you should first go to the University website and generate an RRR number that you will use for the transaction.
How To Pay UAM Acceptance Fees
The procedures and methods of payment are explained below.
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instructions on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, iPad, etc) on the portal link, Follow the instructions
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITTA
All candidates should note that failure to pay the acceptance fee over a stipulated time as directed by the institution may cause his/her admission to be revoked.
You can drop your phone numbers so that we can add you to all FUAM WhatsApp group of those who have been admitted.
That is all for now on the topic, “FUAM admission list 2021/2022 and how to check your admission status online“