Steps to Get Attestation of Result - WAEC » FlashAcademy

Steps to Get Attestation of Result – WAEC

Filed in LATEST SCHOOL NEWS by on May 12, 2019 0 Comments

Attestation of Results is given to a candidate whose certificate is damaged or missing.

It carries the passport photo the candidate submitted during application

You can get Attestation of result to replace your lost certificate.

If you have lost your West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination result, dont panic, you can still get a replacement from the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC)

Since we now know what an attestation of result is, and it is clear that you can get yours if your certificate gets lost, here are the requirements you need to fulfill before WAEC issues you with one.

In 2015, WAEC introduced ”Attestation of Results” that can be obtained on request for people who can’t find their original WASSCE result.

SEE ALSO: May/June WASSCE clashes with 2019 UTME

JAMB arrest Mercenary in Sokoto for writing UTME


And according to the council, the attestation of result can be used to replace the lost result/certificate.

If you can’t find your SSCE result or certificate again, here is all you need to do to get a replacement from WAEC.

According to WAEC, you have to;

1. Write a letter of application.

2. Get a police report on lost or damaged certificate.

3. Provide a photocopy of the lost or damaged certificate.

4. Submit two recent passport-sized photos.

5. Get a sworn affidavit for collection of Attestation of Result.

6. Pay an administrative fee of N20, 000.

If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!

Copyright WarningContents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.

The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.

Subscribe To Newsletter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

46 − 45 =