RSUST Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
Download RSUST post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for all faculties. It is arranged according to their courses and subjects. It covers many years starting from 2005 till date.
At the end of this page, you’ll see the FREE version or click the DOWNLOAD NOW button to download the complete PDF file instantly.
Continue reading to learn how to download the RSUST latest post UTME past questions and answers in PDF format for FREE and Premium versions instantly. Trust me, it’s pretty straightforward.
The File Details
- Name: RSUST Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 536KB
- Length: 59 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – Date
Pay the sum of One thousand Naira into this bank detail to get a copy of RSUST Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers immediately.
Account Name: Oyeniyi Michael
Account Number: 0762371727
Bank Name: ACCESS BANK
CONTACT DETAILS: 08181137227
It is really important, however, that you read this article to the end to get other vital information.
Below is some part of the contents of the RSUST post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
RSUT 2011/2012 POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE ENGLISH QUESTIONS
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED ONE DOWNLOADED ON-LINE REGISTRATIONFORM BEFORE AND AFTER THE EXAMINATION.
Calculators, Cell Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed. Any form of examination malpractice automatically disqualifies the candidate. Candidates may use logarithm tables.
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
Shade the answer sheet as appropriate with HB pencil only
Read this passage
Over the years, time series forecasting has been existence to make timely decision in the face of uncertainty about the future. The making of forecast is an essential what aspect of our life. Basically, all the of forecasting work or the premise that if we can predict that the future will be like we can modify our behaviors or the behavior of the system for better position.
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
1. From the passage. We gather that forecasting is
(a) new science [b) an old science [c) an unknown science [d) a future science
2. Forecasting become necessary because of
(a) the need to make timely decisions (b) its importance to our life (c) unpredictability of man’s nature (d) fear of unknown
3. The expression, “over the years” in the passage above is an example of
(a) Adjectival phrase (b) adjectival clause (c) noun phrase (d) adverbial phrase
4. According to the passage, if forecasting helps to deal with an uncertainty future, it can the best be
(a) an intervention science (b) a preventive science (c) a corrective science (d) a dialogist science
5. The under listed expression in the passage is grammatically known as
(a) noun clause (b) prepositional phrase (c) conditional clause (d) adjectival clause
Read the following passage and answer the questions that follow.
A green desire perfumed memories, a leafy longing by my under feet to this forest to a thousand wonders.
A green desires for this petalled umbrella of simple star-sand compound suns. Suddenly, so the sky is free high
6. The scenario the passage above suggest
(a) a busy street (b) an unfolding tragedy (c) an agrarian environment (d) a school set-up
7. The last line of the text hits at
(a) a raging storm (b) an impending rain (c) a very tall tree(d) a thunderous cloud
8. The expression, “petalled umbrella in the passagemeans
(a) High colored canopies (b) dense forest foliage (c) a kingly umbrella (d) a nice-looking cap.
9. According to the passage, the writer finds himself at the scene be described out of
(a) curiosity (b) compulsion (c) feeling (d) memory
10. An appropriate title for this passage
(a) celebration (b) memories (c) forest tunes (d) Nature’s echoes.
RSUST BIOLOGY Past Questions
1. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to
(A) genetic variation
2. In a cell, the genes are carried by
(A) Nuclear membrane
(B) Chromatin threads
3. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except:
4. In a food web, tertiary consumers belong to which trophic level
5. The primary structure responsible for pumping blood for circulation through the mammalian circulatory systems is the
(B) Right auricle
(D) Left ventricle
How to Get the RSUST POST UTME Past Questions and Answers
The RSUST Post UTME past question cost N1,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination (Course)
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for the RSUST Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in RSUST.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Payment for RSUST past questions
Just like we said, the RSUST past questions and answers cost N1,000 (One thousand naira) only. You can pay to the account number below:
Account Name: Oyeniyi Michael Barry
Account Number: 0762371727
Bank Name: ACCESS BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
The third step is the confirmation of payment. After you have paid, send the proof of payment to 08181137227 (WhatsApp or Text message). Either screenshot of transfer made, or bank teller. Whichever was used.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021