The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) has released the guidelines for application and issuance of the postgraduate transcript of academic records.
Using this platform, there is no longer a requirement for you to visit the school premises or send a friend or relative to apply for your academic transcripts; saving time and money.
To begin, you will need to register by clicking on the “register” button on the Federal University of Technology, Akure in right or use the click on the login button, if you have already registered. For more information on how to use this portal.
Recommended; UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form 2021/2022 Session.
FUTA Postgraduate Transcript Application and Issuance Procedures.
- Visit the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Website: futa.edu.ng:
- Go to Postgraduate School’s Portal and Click on student login to get payment invoice for academic transcript;
- Select the type of transcript needed (i.e. official or student’s copy) as appropriate;
- Provide necessary information to generate payment code;
- Use the generated payment code to pay the applicable fee in the bank through e- transact platform (Please, note that payment is to be made through e-transact platform ONLY);
- Bring the e-transact payment receipt to the Bursary Unit, School of Postgraduate Studies for confirmation;
- Collect Application for Transcript Form at the SPGS and complete same, attaching copies of Notification of Result/Certificate with the original bank teller and confirmed e-transact receipt; and
- Submit all the documents stated in “vii” above for further processing at the SPGS.
Applicants should, please, note that Application for Transcript Form MUST be properly and carefully completed as the SPGS will not be liable for any error/misinformation on issued Transcript of Academic Records that occurred due to wrong information supplied by applicants.