Do you need to shop for baby things? and you probably want to find out or at least have a clue on how much it will cost to get some baby things in Nigeria this season?
Then you do not have to search to far as in this article, I will surely give an estimate of each baby things and where you can get them. For expecting mothers, or already made parents, it could also be that you are a trader wanting to know the state of market prices, this article is the best you would ever find on the internet. So why not take a calm and check out the current prices of Baby things in the Nigerian market.
Prices of Baby Clothes in Nigeria
Baby clothes will usually come in different types because of gender. Nevertheless, there are unisex baby clothes too. when choosing baby clothes, you need to consider the weather and the atmosphere of your society.
In light of this, When shopping for a baby wardrobe, you need to get outfits that will suit all weather conditions whether rainy or sunny atmosphere. Short sleeves, long sleeves, sleeveless, Bodysuit, sleepsuit, socks, and clothing should all be included.
Another point to take note of is when shopping for a baby’s clothes, always put into consideration the baby’s growth so get a little big size especially for shoes because the comfort of the baby is very necessary. It’s also essential to get these things in pairs.
Socks, sweaters, shawl, sleepwear, dresses, top, shorts, vest, and shirt should be made from light material, and nylons should be avoided to prevent suffocating the baby.
- Bodysuit: ₦500-₦1,500
- Sleepsuit: ₦1000- ₦4000
- Beanie: ₦700-₦1,500
- Socks: ₦500 for three pairs
- Sweater: ₦2000-₦5000
- Shawl: ₦1500-₦3000
- Dresses: ₦1000- ₦5000
- Vest: ₦700-₦3000
- Shorts: ₦500- ₦2000
- Bibs: ₦500- ₦1000
- Shoes: ₦1000- ₦5000
Prices of baby clothes will differ due to brand, texture, and location especially the imported ones.
Prices of Different Baby Food in Nigeria
For babies aside from breastmilk, they take other food, and it depends on their age. For a baby of 0-3 months, their food is different from that of 3-6months, and it keeps going like that. There are various brands of baby food in Nigeria both locally made and imported ones.
Price of SMA Foods
- Gold First Infant Milk (400g) for 0-6 months goes for ₦3,650 – ₦4,300
- Pro 2 (800g) for 6-12 months sells around ₦5,500 – ₦7,200
- Wysoy Soya Infant Formula from birth (860g) cost ₦12,000 – ₦15,000
- Pro First Infant Milk (800g)goes for N6,000 – N7,000
- Pro Toddler Milk 3 for 1-3 years sells around ₦7,000 – N8,000
Price of Similac
- Go & Grow Sensitive Formula (680g) goes for ₦13,000-₦16,000
- Sensitive Instant Formula (845g) sells around ₦16,500-₦18,000
- Neosure (371g) cost ₦11000-₦12,000
- Soy Isomil (658g) goes for ₦14,500-₦16,000
Price of Enfamil
- Neuropro Gentlease (567g) cost ₦16,000-₦17,000
- Premium Newborn Formula (629g) sells around ₦14,500-₦16,000
- Enspire Instant Formula (581g) goes ₦19,000- ₦21,000
Nestle Cerelac Price
- 12 Months old meal goes for ₦5,000-₦6,000
- Cerelac Apple & Wheat With Milk sells around ₦1,750-₦2,000
- Cerelac Maize & Soya (900g) cost ₦1,780-₦2,000
- The price of Cerelac Mixed Fruits Cereal is around ₦1,650-₦2,000
Price of Nestle NAN
- Nan 1 & 2 Optipro Infant Formula (400g) cost ₦2,000-₦2,500
- Nan 3 premium Milk (400g) sells around ₦2600-₦3,000
Aptamil Baby Formula Price
- Organic Baby Rice (100g) cost 6packs ₦9,500-₦11,000
- Baby Formula goes for ₦5,900- ₦6,300
- Stage 1-3 sells around ₦6000-₦7,000
- Multigrain Cereal (225g) cost ₦1800-₦2,500
- 4 Month Cereals Varieties goes for ₦ 1500- ₦2,500
- The price of Pro Futura First Milk & Growing Up Milk (800g) is ₦12,000- ₦13,000
- Pepti for Cow Milk Allergy (800g) costs ₦13,000-₦14,000
- Creamed Porridge (125g) sells around ₦1400-₦2,000
- Banana Porridge (125g) goes for ₦1500- ₦2,000
Price of Cow & Gate
- 0- 6months sells within ₦5000-₦7000
- 6-12months goes for ₦6000-₦7500
- 1-2years goes for ₦5800-₦7500
Prices of Baby Diaper & Wipes in Nigeria
We have various brands of the baby diaper as well as the baby wipes in Nigeria both the locally and internationally made ones. They are highlighted below
Price of Baby Diapers
When shopping for baby diaper adequate attention should be paid to the sizes because that of a newborn differs from a year old child. Let’s check out their prices
- Size two count 10 goes for ₦600-₦700
- The cost of size one count 120 is₦4,500-₦5,500
- Size three count 264 & Size five count 210 sells around ₦11,500-₦12,500
- The price of size four count 128 & size five count 112 is around ₦6500-₦7200
- The price of size four count 216 is ₦11,000-₦12.000
- Size three count 80 goes for ₦3800-₦4500
- Premium Protection costs ₦20,000-₦22.000
- Cruisers Economy Diaper Sizes 3-6 sells around ₦22,000-₦24.000
- The cost of Pamper pants is ₦18,000-₦20.000
- Size two count 240 goes for ₦22,000-₦24,000
- Little Snugglers Baby Diapers Size three count 162 is selling around ₦20,000-₦22,000
- Snug & Dry Size six Count 144 sells around ₦19,000-₦21,000
- Size One count 70 goes for ₦3500-₦4000
- Odor Neutralising Nappy Sacks By 300 sells around ₦3800-₦4200
- The price of Little Angels Newborn Diapers Size 3 50 Count is ₦3000-₦3500
Baby Wipes Price
- Molfix Baby Wet Wipes sells around ₦600₦-5000
- Pampers fresh, clean Wipe goes for ₦1000- ₦4500
- Angel Baby Wipes cost ₦1000-₦3500
- While Prince & Princess goes for ₦1000-₦3500
- Also, Huggies Pure Wipes sells around ₦700-₦16,000
- Mamia Sensitive cost about ₦800-₦3500
- Cusson Soft & Smooth Goes for ₦1000-₦6000
- Munchkin Warm Glow sells around ₦9,500-₦15,00
- Lastly ASDA Little Angel sensitive cotton is selling around ₦1000-₦3500
Price of Feeding Accessories
When feeding a baby, utmost attention is a must. You cannot do it with something else. You need to watch and observe the baby while feeding.
Feeding accessories for babies comprise of a lot of things which are:
- Teething rings: ₦500-₦4,000.
- Food/bottle warmer: ₦2,000-₦11,000.
- Flask: ₦1,000-₦5,000.
- Breast pump: It sells within ₦3,000-₦150,000.
- Feeding bottle: ₦1,000-₦5,500.
- Bottle sterilizer: ₦7,000-₦20,000.
- Spoons & Cups : ₦1,000-₦5,500.
- Bottle & Nipple Brush: ₦800-₦2,500
- Storage containers: ₦800-₦1,500
Baby Nursery Prices
This includes the cot, wardrobe, walker, strollers, changing mat, carrier, monitor, changing table & Pram. The prices of these things depend on the brand and quality of the one you are going for.
Their prices are :
- Newborn car seat: ₦5,000-₦150,000
- Pram: ₦10,000-₦120,000
- Baby carrier: ₦5,000-₦35,000
- Cot : ₦15,000-₦150,000
- Baby Bag: ₦3,000-₦10,000
- Mattress : ₦4,500-₦10,000
- Mosquito net: ₦1,500-₦8,000
- Strollers : ₦30,000-₦120,000
- Baby rocker : ₦15,000-₦80,000
- Changing mats: ₦4,500-₦15,000
- Monitor : ₦4,500-₦15,000
- Safety gate: ₦3,500-₦50,000
- First aid kits: ₦3,500-₦5,000
Baby Bathing Kits Price
Bathing a baby involves patience and observation, so when bathing a baby(new-born, infant or toddler) you need to be careful, and an adult should do it.
The following are needed to get the baby clean during the bathe:
- Towels: ₦2,500-₦6,000
- Washcloths: ₦3,500-₦5,000
- Brush and comb: ₦500- V2,000
- Sponge: ₦500-₦3000
- Soap, Lotion, Oil, Cream, Powder, & Moisturizer: ₦15,000-₦23,000
- Bath Tub: ₦5.000-₦15,000
- Hanger: ₦ 3,000- ₦7,000
- Diaper Cream : ₦2,000-₦10,000
- Hand Sanitizer: ₦1,000-₦2,000
- Detergents :₦1,000-₦2,000
- Disinfectant: ₦300-₦500
- Thermostat: ₦1,500-₦2,500
- Nail cutter/Baby Scissors/Soft Nail Enamel File: ₦1,500-₦3,000
Price of Baby Toys
Toys are very essential things for the baby as it helps in keeping them busy. There are different toys based on gender although there are toys that can be used by both genders. So as an expectant mom you can go for the unisex toys.
- Musical mobile: ₦6,000-₦25,000
- Bouncer: ₦5,000-₦16,000
- Play mat: ₦6,000-₦20,000
- Play Pen: ₦1,000-₦6,000
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- Top 10 Most Richest Actors in Ghana (2021) - February 27, 2021
- Less Competitive Universities in Nigeria for Easy Admission (2021) - February 26, 2021
- List of Schools of Nursing in Nigeria & School Fees (2021) - February 24, 2021