This is the official Poly Ibadan Admission requirements for ND & HND programmes for the 2020 academic session.
The management of the The Polytechnic Ibadan, Oyo State has released the Post UTME, ND, HND, Regular (FUll-time) and Part Time Programmes admission entry and screening requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates should adhere to the admission criteria thus fulfilling the admission entry requirements before he/she gain admission to study any course offered in the institution.
The Poly Ibadan Admission Requirements (ND).
- Candidate must meet The Polytechnic Ibadan cut-off mark for the course to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy the The Polytechnic Ibadan department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
- UNICAL Admission Requirements 2020 (UTME & DIRECT ENTRTY)
- UNIUYO Admission Requirements (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY)
- UNILORIN Admission Requirements 2020/2021 (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY)
- University of Ibadan Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Finally out
The Poly Ibadan Admission Requirements(HND).
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- An applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Oyeniyi Michael is a professional and ardent blogger. He is a Mechanical student at Yaba college of Technology (YABATECH). Michael is sole bent on disseminating authentic education news to every part of the world.
He’s a lover of God and a lover of anything TECH