Paying your acceptance fee is one of the first and most important things you should do after gaining admission. It is very important to pay your acceptance fee because, it shows that you have wholesomely accepted the admission offered to you.
So, if you have been offered provisional admission into the prestigious Ebonyi State University (EBSU), and you have not paid your acceptance fee; this post is for you. Today, i will show you how to pay EBSU acceptance fee online(step by step).
How much is EBSU acceptance fee?
EBSU accept fee for 2021/2022 is N30,000 (Thirty thousand Naira only). This money should be paid online through Remita to Ebonyi State University (EBSU). It is also worthy to note that EBSU acceptance fee is non-refundable. This means that you cannot get it back after payment.
How To Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee Online
Follow the steps outlined below to pay your EBSU acceptance fee:
- Visit EBSU website using the link below: www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal.
- Create a portal account that will allow you to generate your acceptance fee invoice.
- Enter your student type as New student. That is “Year 1”.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided.
- When you are done, simply click Verify, and your account details will be automatically generated. You will be given your password and username. I recommend that you copy them and keep them safe.
- Now, you can Log into the portal with your JAMB registration number and generated password.
- First, you have to update your personal profile by filling the online form with your correct personal details.
- Next is to generate your invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees in the drop-down menu.
- Print the acceptance fee and proceed to any commercial bank in Nigeria to make payment. In some banks you will be asked to pay a service charge for the transaction. Though, not all bank do this.
- Collect your payment slip from the bank. The slip will contain your payment RRR number.
- Return to EBSU portal again and enter the RRR number your were given at the bank.
- Now you can print out your acceptance letter and online admission letter from your portal account.
Important notice: Every newly admitted student of EBSU is expected to pay his/her acceptance fee before two weeks. I advice you to pay quickly before it will be too late.
Okay! That is all on how to pay EBSU acceptance fee online. Remember to ask any question you have concerning this topic. I will give you a reply as soon as possible. Meanwhile, if you have not accepted your EBSU admission in JAMB CAPS, please do accept your admission before proceeding to do your clearance in Ebonyi state.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021