PYES Recruitment Registration Form: Hope you’ve heard about the new Empowerment scheme the federal government introduced to Nigeria called “P-YES“, this program is for both undergraduate and graduate candidate and also P-Yes is like N-power where the federal government employ thousands of people looking for Job out there and pay them.
Do you wish to apply for this program or you’ve been finding it difficult to apply, no worries in this article I will discuss with you the fastest and the easiest procedure to follow when applying for the program. In this post, you will also find; pyes recruitment portal 2020 www.p-yes.gov.ng portal, p-yes portal p-yes.gov.ng login www.p-yes.gov.ng portal, login p-yes registration, p-yes application portal, p-yes login and many more I will discuss also.
What Is P-YES All About
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme also Known as PYES is powered by the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs and it is designed as an incubation Programme whereby youth will be directly empowered with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET) with the aim of creating multiple layers of empowerment.
The aim of Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme are:
- To create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years.
- To enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas across Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
Functions of PYES? 2020/2021
The functions of PYES are embedded in the initiative design. On this note, the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is conceived to;
- Create and grow wealth among the ever-increasing youth population of Nigeria.
- Reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating over 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- Integrate into the mainstream of government policies, programs, and national budget youth development.
- Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
- Guarantee sustainable income for the Nigerian youth.
- Integrate into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria the youths of Nigeria.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least one other youth within his/her immediate community.
- Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them to take charge of their wellbeing and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
Also Read; Guinness Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2020/2021 form is out
Monthly Salary of PYES
The monthly salary of PYES beneficiaries is largely unknown. We are going to update you on that as soon as we find out.
Branches Of The PYES?
The branches of the PYES are more or less the categories of the PYES program widely available for application to all citizens of Nigeria. These categories include;
- Technical Acquisition.
- ICT and Mobile Money.
Benefits Of Joining PYES?
The benefits of joining the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme include;
- A national skills qualification certificate.
- A computing device that contains all the necessary information for a specific engagement.
- Monthly stipends.
What Is The P-YES Operation Framework?
The scheme has been structured to be administered under the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
P-Yes Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Requirement
- Interested applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Have ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
Available Program For P-Yes 2020/2021.
There are five available program for now which are:
- ICT & Mobile money
- Technical Acquisition.
How To Login On PYES Login Portal
Step 1. Visit applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/login using your mobile phone or computer. We, however, advise you do this using a computer, since the experience is much better.
Step 2. Enter the phone number and password you chose during registration and click on ‘Login‘.
Step 3. Wait for the network to load your profile, after which you can continue with any other thing you wish to do.
Note: You can only login to this portal if you’ve previously started registration.
If you provide a valid login credential, you will not face any problem at all with the portal.
How To Apply For P-Yes Recruitment 2020/2021
Follow the guidelines below to apply for the P-YES (Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme):
- Go to applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/signup OR CLICK HERE.
- Enter your Phone / Mobile Number and Email in the required column
- Click on Login
After you logged in a form page will show up and then you will enter your Name and the rest of your details.
Application For the presidential youth empowerment scheme are to be made via this portal and the resources. It is important to note that no registration fees will be required during the application / selection process. Please be aware of fraudulent entities who may try to prey on honest citizens.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!