OSUSTECH post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is out!, Ondo state University of science and technology post UTME Registraton Form is now available for all interested candidates.
This is to announce to the general public that Ondo State University of Science and Technology, OSUSTECH has officially announced the sale of her 2020/2021 post-UTME form. This notice of OSUSTECH Post UTME form release was made known via the university’s official website (@ www.putme.osustech.edu.ng.)
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Ondo State University of Science & Tech admission portal www.osustech.edu.ng.
How Much OSUSTECH Post UTME Form For 2020/2021?
Ondo State University of Science & Tech OSUSTECH Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees are non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Is OSUSTECH Post UTME Form Out For 2020?
The answer is No, The OSUSTECH POST UTME Form for 2020 has not been released. This post is to keep you updated about when the Post UTME Form for OSUSTECH will be out.
When Will OSUSTECH Post UTME Form Be Released 2020/2021?
The Post UTME form for OSUSTECH will be out a few weeks after the release of JAMB UTME Results. Also, the Post UTME registration deadline will be announced when the form is finally out for this year 2020. Stay updated so that you don’t miss out on your chance of being admitted into Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH).
OSUSTECH Post UTME Requirements
- Candidates who chose Ondo State University of Science & Tech as their first or second choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) years of age.
How To Apply For OSUSTECH Post UTME Form
In a recap, the OSUSTECH Post UTME Form is a sum of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only and is to be paid to any bank in Nigeria through the Remita platform.
To access the Remita platform, please follow the procedures below:
1. Log on to www.remita.net.
2. Click “pay a Remita customer/biller”
3. Select the institution you are paying into. (Ondo State Uni of Sci. and Tech)
4. Click the name of service/purpose and select “other income from students”
5. Under the list of other income from student, select “PUTME Screening Fees”
6. Fill in ONLY “payer’s name” which is the name of the candidate and “matric number” which is the UTME registration number
7. Click “How do you want to pay” and select the channel of payment which could be Internet Banking, Mastercard, Visa and so on.
8. Submit and print the electronic receipt of payment which contains a unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Method of Application:
Candidates are required to
i) Visit the University’s website on www.osustech.edu.ng for more information on specific admission requirements for each program before the application
ii) Log on www.osustech.edu.ng/utme and enter the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number generated from payment to access the registration portal
iii) Complete and submit the University admission screening forms online, and iv) Print out a copy of the completed admission screening form.
OSUSTECH Post UTME Form Closing date
Since Ondo State University Of Science & Technology post UTME form is not yet on sale, the post UTME registration form closing date is therefore yet to be announced.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!