Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post Utme Form 2020/2021 – Application Portal & Screening Exercise Requirements:
Welcome to this page that will guide on all that you need to know about OOU POST UTME Form and Screening Exercise date for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU has published guidelines for their 2020/2021 Post UTME registration Exercise.
Is OOU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU POST UTME 2020 is not yet out.
However, OOU 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
so if you want to Know when OOU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is OOU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Olabisi Onabanjo University.
So The Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
OOU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise. So for you to be eligible for the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above. Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Generally, the Jamb Cutoff Marks 2020/2021 for Universities, polytechnics and colleges are as follows:
- Public Universities — atleast and above 180.
- Private Universities — atleast 160 and above.
- Public Polytechnics — atleast 140 and above
- Private Polytechnics — 120
- Colleges of Education — 100 and above.
Eligibility for OOU Post UTME application 2020/2021
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU POST UTME screening Exercise 2020.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. OOU will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How to Apply for Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME 2020/2021
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26th August, to 15th September 2019. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.oou.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2019 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
OOU POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Below are the requirements for the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU POST UTME Exercise 2020/2021.
- The OOU Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the 2020 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the OOU POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed OOU as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
Deadline for OOU Post UTME Form 2020
The deadline for the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU POST UTME exercise 2020/2021 is not yet anOOUced. But the Deadline for the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
That was the guide on the OOU POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the OOU POST UTME Exercise 2020..
All aspirants of Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU should follow that guideline below to gain admission in OOU.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admission into that tertiary institution of your dream.
Important Links for your Success
- How to Score High In Jamb 2020/2021 Revealed – Pass Jamb 2020 Successfully
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020/2021? Revealed Price Of Jamb Form.
- Can I Apply For Post UTME With Awaiting Result? Find out Now.
- JAMB 2020/2021 Registration Form: Starting, Closing Date And Exam Date
- Check out the UTME/SCREENING FORM for other schools here
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!