Last Updated on April 7, 2020 by Oyeniyi Michael Barry
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) is now selling its Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. OOU Direct Entry form is available online for purchase. See the requirements, cut-off mark, screening schedule and how to apply for the form below.
In this article, I will discuss with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct Screening exercises for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2020/2021 Academic year through direct entry (200L).
Is OOU Direct Entry Form Out For 2020/2021?
NO! This is to inform the candidates who chose Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) as their choice of Institution that OOU Direct Entry form for 2020/2021 Session is Not yet out.
As soon as it comes out, we will update this page. If you have any questions, please FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
How Much Is OOU Direct Entry Form 2020/2021?
The cost of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees are non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Like we said earlier, the Olabisi Onabanjo University direct entry form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. The information below is to keep you updated on when the OOU direct entry form will be out and how to obtain the form.
OOU Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
- Candidates who applied to Olabisi Onabanjo University as the first choice
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How To Apply For OOU Direct Entry Form.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Online Payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
- After payment, visit the OOU Post UTME Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online,
- Then, printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to the Screening date.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!