OOU Admission Requirements For All courses – If you want to get a chance to study in OOU, then you need to meet at least the following requirements; this is applicable to both the UTME and DE candidates.
- 1 OOU Admission Requirements.
- 2 Olabisi Onabanjo University Courses & Requirements
- 3 How To Pay OOU Acceptance Fee
OOU Admission Requirements.
To study at Olabisi Onabanjo University, you must possess the following requirements:
- The candidate must be over 16 years of age in the year of admission (Some student swear an affidavit just to increase their ages)
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening.
Also read; How to Pay OOU Acceptance fee
Olabisi Onabanjo University Courses & Requirements
Below is a full list of courses offered at Olabisi Onabanjo University as approved by the NUC and published on JAMB.org.ng.
Faculty of Science
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Plant Science and Applied Zoology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Department of Educational Foundations and Counselling
- Department of Educational Management and Business Studies
- Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Department of Science and Technology Education
- Department of Arts and Social Sciences Education
Faculty of Law
- Department of Commercial Law
- Department of International Jurisprudence
- Department of Private Law
- Department of Public Law
Faculty of Art
- Department of English and Performing Arts
- Department of Religious Studies
- Department of History and Diplomatic Studies
- Department of Nigerian and Foreign Languages
- Department of Philosophy
Faculty of Social Management Sciences
- Department of Accounting/Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography and Regional Planning
- Department of Political Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Haematology and Blood Transfusion
- Department of Chemical Pathology
- Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
- Department of Morbid Anatomy Histopathology
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Anatomy
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Department of Community Medicine and Primary Care
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Anaesthesia
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Radiology
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmacy/Biopharmacy
- Department of
- Department of Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Technology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Medicinal Chemistry
- Department of Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Faculty of Engineering and Environmental Sciences
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Fine and Applied Arts
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Department of Architecture
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
- Department of Crop Production
- Department of Animal Production
- Department of Home and Hotel Management.
How To Pay OOU Acceptance Fee
According to the information provided from the OOU website,
- All successfully admitted students must pay N 50,000 acceptance fee. You can provide this payment through the following means:
- It’s possible to make the payment through one of the University Point of Sales which are located in the campuses Ago-Iwoye, Shagamu, Remo, Ibogun or Ayetro.
- It’s also possible to pay through the internet by logging into the official website of the university.
- On the last year, the acceptance fee closed date was on 27th of October. For this year, the date might be the same. All the candidates who were offered the provisional admission:
- You will need to visit the official website of OOU to check the admission.
- You will need to click on the check the admission status to find your admission.
- It’s needed to provide you Surname and JAMB password as a password to log in to your account.
- When you have successfully logged in, you need to select “make acceptance payment.”
- When the acceptance payment is loaded, you will need to either make the web payment or make pos payment. Do not forget to print your payment verification from the website.
When the verification is printed, you will need to proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your first verification. For this process, you will need to provide:
- Personal Data Form
- Acceptance Fee
- O’level results
- Diploma Result
- JAMB admission letter
- Tax Clearance Certificate
OOU is known to be one of the best state universities in the country. This year can be your best chance of getting admission there!
Also read; Latest OOU School fee for all courses
Best of Lucks TEAM FLASH