Searching for the list of courses offered in Akwa Ibom State Universit (AKSU)? See the updated list of less competitive courses in AKSU.
The important reason why we bring this List of Courses Offered in Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) 2021/2022 to you is to help the candidates that wish to apply for admission in AKSU.
It is very advisable to check the list of courses a particular school offers before applying for admission to the school to avoid choosing a course that the school doesn’t offer.
So for this reason, We have compiled the list of all the Courses Offered in Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) in the 2021/2022 academics session and their requirements for admission.
Faculties & Courses Offered In Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU).
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
Faculty of Arts
- History and International Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Performing (Theatre Arts)
Faculty of Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty Of Natural And Applied Sciences
- Genetics and Biotechnology
- Computer Science
- Geotechnique / Hydrogeology
- Petroleum Geology
- Applied Geophysics
- Marine Biology
- Biological sciences
Faculty Of Social Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Political Sciences
- Public Administration
Faculty Of Management Sciences
- Business Administration
AKSU Admission Requirements.
Below are criteria to be considered before gaining admission to Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Akwa Ibom State University
If you need more updates on AKSU, kindly provide us your phone number or email address in the comment box below.
Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to the Akwa Ibom state university.