OAU School Fee For 2021/2022 Academic Session (New & Old Students)
The information reaching me now, shows that the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University (Also called OAU) has release her 2021/2022 school fee for all courses.
OAU school fee for 2021/2022 academic session was made known to the general public through the university’s official website (https://oauife.edu.ng/).
In light of this news, old and new students of the OAU are required to check their stipulated school fee for 2021/2022 academic session below, and pay the fee as soon as possible.
It is important to know that students who do not pay their school fee on time might not be allowed to seat for 2021 semester examination. More so, fresh students who do not pay their school fee shall not be allowed to complete their manual clearance except they pay the fee.
Is OAU School Fees Out For 2021/2022?
The answer is No! The management of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has not yet release her school fee schedule for 2021/2022 academic session. Nonetheless, there is likelihood that the university will release it after her merit admission list for 2021 has been published by the University.
If you want to be informed whenever OAU releases her school fee for all courses in 2021, i enjoin you to always check this page subsequently or subscribe to our newsletter below this post.
OAU School Fees for New Students
|LAW/ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/ADMIN/EDU. ARTS||N43,700||Per Session|
|SCIENCE/EDM/EDUC. SCIENCE/TECH/AGRIC||N54,700||Per Session|
|MEDICINE/PHARMACY/HEALTH SCIENCES||N57,700||Per Session|
Note: A development Levy of Eighteen thousand naira (N18,000.00), will be paid once and for all by Fresh Students throughout the duration of their studentship in the University.
TISHIP (Tertiary Institutions Students Health Insurance Prog.) – 2,000.00
Students’ Welfare Insurance Scheme – 1,000.00
Accommodation: (Freshmen will be provided accommodation on first come first served basis) – N3,090.00
Also read: Richest lawyers in Nigeria.
OAU School Fees for Returning Students
|LAW/ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/ADMIN/EDU.ARTS||N20,100||Per Session|
|SCIENCE/EDM/EDUC. SCIENCE/TECH/AGRIC FEE||N28,100||Per Session|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE, CLINICAL SCIENCE, DENTISTRY/PHARMACY||N31,100||Per Session|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE, CLINICAL SCIENCE, DENTISTRY/PHARMACY
(Extra Semester Rain/Harmattan)
|LATE REGISTRATION FOR COURSES||N2,000.00|
|ACCOMODATION (RETURNING STUDENT)||N2,590.00|
|i. Faculty of Administration, (Diploma in Local Government Studies)||Returning Students||N55, 300.00|
|ii. Faculty of Administration, (Diploma in Local Government Studies)||Extra Semester (Rain/Harmattan)||N54, 050.00|
Important notice: Returning Students are required to pay the appropriate charges as indicated above which includes the sum of N2,000 for TISHIP (Tertiary Institutions Students Health Insurance Programme)
Students with extra semesters are required to pay appropriate charges including TISHIP as indicated above. They should in addition, obtain clearance from their Heads of Departments to enable them log on to the e-portal for registration.
Students should access the e-portal from any Cyber Cafe anywhere for their registration.
BED SPACE ALLOCATION:
Fresh undergraduates and final year students will apply for Bed Space Allocation placement directly on the e-portal after payment of appropriate fees, including accommodation fee. Candidates will be required to print 3 copies of Bed Space Clearance Forms from the e-portal which must be duly signed by the student and the Hall Warden. The forms will be administered as follows:
Students are required to keep one
Submit one copy to the Dean, Student Affairs
Submit the third copy to the Hall Warden to qualify him/her to OCCUPY the bed space Please note that failure to submit the Bed Space Clearance Forms as stipulated automatically disqualifies the Bed Space Allocation.
Apart from fresh undergraduate students, final year students are also given priority in the allocation of bed spaces. Other spaces available (if any) will be balloted for.
How to pay OAU School Fee
To pay your OAU school fee, follow the steps below:
- Go to any cyber café around you with the complete amount for the fee.
- Inform them, that you want to pay your school fee.
- After that, they will collect the money and pay it for you.
- It is important you come with extra money (about N500), to pay the person at the cyber café.
- Login to your profile In OAU eportal with your Matric/UTME Number using the link below: https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/login.php
- Select payment activity and choose the Type of Payment (Acceptance, School fees, Accommodation) and
- Now, you have to select the Mode of Payment you want to use. This could be by direct payment in any commercial bank in Nigeria (Bank Branch) or through your credit card.
- If you wish to pay through the bank, simply print the hard copy of your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and take it to any commercial bank of your choice to make the payment.
- You are strongly advised keep every document you used for Bank payment safe as they will all be needed during your clearance.
- On the other hand, if you wish to pay using your credit card, you have to provide your card details to make the payment online (Without going to a bank).
OAU School Fees For New & Old students (2021)
Below is the amount paid by both old and new students of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) in 2020/2021:
OAU School fee for newly admitted students
- LAW/ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/ADMIN/EDU. Arts – N43,700
- SCIENCE/EDM/EDUC. SCIENCE/TECH/AGRIC – N54,700
- MEDICINE/PHARMACY/HEALTH SCIENCES – N57,700
OAU school fee for old and returning students
- LAW/ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/ADMIN/EDU.Arts – N20,100
- LAW/ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/ADMIN/EDU. Arts (Extra Semester Rain/Harmattan) – N20,100
- SCIENCE/EDM/EDUC. SCIENCE/TECH/AGRIC Fee – N28,100
- SCIENCE/TECH/AGRIC (Extra Semester Rain/Harmattan) – N28,100
- BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE, CLINICAL SCIENCE, DENTISTRY/PHARMACY – N31,100
- BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE, CLINICAL SCIENCE, DENTISTRY/PHARMACY
(Extra Semester Rain/Harmattan) – N31,100
- Faculty of Administration, (Diploma in Local Government Studies)Returning Students – N55, 300.00
- Faculty of Administration, (Diploma in Local Government Studies)Extra Semester (Rain/Harmattan) – N54, 050.00
- Hostel Accommodation for Returning students – N2,590.00
How Much Is OAU Acceptance Fee?
OAU acceptance fee for 2021/2022 is N20,000 (Twenty thousand Naira only). This money must be paid by all the newly admitted students of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) to show that they have fully accepted the admission offered by the management of the university.
Note that failure to pay your acceptance fee may lead to the forfeiture of the admission entirely.
How to pay OAU Acceptance Fee online
Paying OAU acceptance fee is not very different from paying your school fee. In the case of acceptance fee, your PAYMENT ACTIVITY should be set to ACCEPTANCE FEE. Follow other steps I already stated in the procedure for paying school fee and that is all.
Don’t forget to keep all your payment details safe as they will all be required when you come for your clearance in your faculty.
Yes! This is everything you need to know about OAU school fee schedule for 2021/2022 academic session.
Students who have not paid their acceptance fee should endeavor to pay it as soon as possible. Lastly, if you are finding it hard to pay your school fee or if you have any questions to ask, do ask me using the comment section below this post.
You may also want to read:
UNIBEN school fee for all courses.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021