Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME/DE screening form is now on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. OAU post UTME minimum cut-off mark for all departments is 200. The registration portal will be available as from the July 19, 2020 and registration will commence on the 23rd of July, 2020.
In this article I will discuss about Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic year.
I will tell you when it will be released, how to register, eligibility and Requirements to apply for OAU Post UTME Form.
The Authority of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Obafemi Awolowo University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/2021 academy session.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on OAU admission portal www.oau.edu.ng.
Is OAU Post UTME Form Out 2020/2021?
No! Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME Form for 2020 is not yet out as at the time of writing this article.
However, I believe OAU 2020 form will be out before the end of July 2020.
If you want to know when OAU post UTME Form is out, you can drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or you Subscribe to our newsletter.
This will enable you get notified immediately it’s out.
How Much Is OAU Post UTME Form 2020/2021?
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) post UTME Registration Form is a non-refundable fee of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
Please note that this is Excluding Bank and Admission status checking charges and should be paid via the University’s official payment portals.
OAU 2020 Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- OAU will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Post UTME General Requirements 2020/2021
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How To Apply For OAU Post UTME 2020/2021.
- Candidates are required to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise, The candidates are required to click on “2018 ADMISSION SCREENING-UTME/DE APPLICANTS” link (or visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly) and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) after paying appropriate fees:
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
Take note that aspirants that provide false/fake information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
OAU Post UTME Closing Date 2020
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME application closing date for all UTME Candidates is 31st August 2020.
Personally, I will advise you to apply as soon as the form is out to avoid stories that touches.
Meanwhile, this is all I will be saying for now Concerning OAU Post UTME Registration Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Do well by sharing this post with your friends. Am sure they’ll love to see this.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!