NYSC Batch ‘C’ Stream II Online Registration Guide and Requirements 2019.
This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from 8th November 2019 to enable them register for the 2019 Batch ‘C’ Stream II mobilization.
- 1 Will Schools Mobilize Again for NYSC Batch C stream II 2019/2020?
- 2 When is NYSC batch C registration Starting? 2019/2020
- 3 What should I do now or must i do to be part of NYSC batch C stream II 2019/2020
- 4 NYSC Online Registration And Requirements
- 5 HOW TO REGISTER FOR NYSC 2019 BATCH ‘C’
- 6 HOW TO VERIFY YOUR NAME ON NYSC 2019 BATCH ‘C’ SENATE LIST
- 7 HOW TO PRINT YOUR NYSC CALL-UP LETTER
- 8 2019 NYSC CAMP REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- 9 HOW TO CORRECT SPELLING MISTAKE IN NAMES ON NYSC WEBSITE
- 10 HOW TO CORRECT DATE OF BIRTH MISTAKE ON NYSC WEBSITE
- 11 HOW TO CORRECT WRONG COURSE OF STUDY ISSUE ON NYSC WEBSITE
Will Schools Mobilize Again for NYSC Batch C stream II 2019/2020?
We also have it in good authority that schools has been directed to mobilize fresh PCM and they have been charged to meet the deadline as there is no time.
All you have to do is to visit your school and do all that is demanded of you.
Places to visit are your department bursary, exams and record, clear all your debt and allow them to mobilize you.
When is NYSC batch C registration Starting? 2019/2020
Registration has Commence already, all PCM who have seen their name on the senate list are advised to quickly register before the portal will be short down NYSC registration starting date is here.
What should I do now or must i do to be part of NYSC batch C stream II 2019/2020
There are things you need to check and do before your name will be included in the list of those who are schedule to be in camp any moment from now and they are as follows:
Please bear it in Mind that it is your responsibility to make final enquiries from your institution.
You have to ensure your name is on jamb Matriculation list.
Those who where told to regularize their admission need to Finalize all aspect of jamb regularization
Pay all your debts in school (school fees, departmental dues etc)
Of possible go to your school to lobby for your name to be included
Check your name on nysc senate list for Batch C.
PCMs Online Registration Guide:
1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
5. Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
NYSC Online Registration And Requirements
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Check Senate list for verification of your records.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2019 Batch C”.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
In order to ensure a seamless registration, Prospective Corps Members (PCM) are to note the following for strict compliance:
- Prospective Corps Members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. Such e-mail address and phone numbers must be maintained throughout the service year.
- Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective Corps Members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilization. Any foreign-trained prospective Corps Member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
- Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
NABTEB (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
High School Diploma or its equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
- Certificates are not qualified to register.
- Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND programme.
- International Travelling Passport showing the following pages;
- Personal Data.
- Visa to the country of study.
- Date of first departure to the country of study and
- Date of arrival in Nigeria.
- Graduates with dual nationalities are required to upload Personal Data Pages of both international passports and present the passports for physical verification at the orientation camp.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilization for national service should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja, for physical verification of their documents. The exercise will be done at the orientation camps. They are to print their call-up letters online and report to the orientation camps in their states of deployment.Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Provisional certificates, To Whom It May Concern, on-line print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are not acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates who registered for Exemption Certificate shall present all their original academic credentials and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
- All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present original academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed on-line.
- All foreign-trained prospective Corps Members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This category of persons need not pay N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) again.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective Corps Members with serious health challenge should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from institutions located in the following geo-political zones with challenges related to mobilisation should contact the under-listed telephone numbers:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08083201956
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NYSC 2019 BATCH ‘C’
- Visit the official NYSC registration portal here NYSC Portal
- Click on the red button with “Mobilization Batch C 2019”
- Complete all the forms
- The revalidation link is for those who has been mobilized in previous batches but did not go to the orientation camp.
- If you have registered previously and for one reason or the other you did not complete or submit your registration, do not create a new account just click on “Login Here” instead to continue your registration with your initial Username and Password.
- Make sure you did not thumbprint by proxy.
- Make sure you verify all your details before submission.
HOW TO VERIFY YOUR NAME ON NYSC 2019 BATCH ‘C’ SENATE LIST
To verify your name on the NYSC 2019 Batch C Senate List, follow the steps outlined below
- Visit the NYSC 2019 Senate List Portal by clicking “NYSC Senate Portal“
- You will be taken to a form so the next step is to select your institution from the drop down menu
- Enter your school matriculation number.
- Fill in your surname in the third box
- Then select your date of birth and click on the search button
HOW TO PRINT YOUR NYSC CALL-UP LETTER
You’re advised to follow the steps outlined below to print your call-up letter on the NYSC official website now.
- Go to the NYSC website portal by visiting http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Locate the Login tab.
- Login to your dashboard with your registered email and password.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.
2019 NYSC CAMP REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
Listed below are the requirements for registration at the NYSC orientation camp. Make sure you have all the requirements to avoid any story that touch
- Original Call-up Letter either the one you collected from your school or the one you print online.
- Your School certificate or Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including traveling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
- PCMs that graduated from Monotechnics and Polytechnics should note that their National Diploma (ND) certificate will be presented with other relevant documents as pre-condition for Camp Registration at the Orientation Camps.
- All Prospective Corps Members are to note that henceforth medical fitness/medical report submitted to NYSC must be affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) stamp. This is to authenticate the reports and curb quackery.
- All prospective corps members slated for the 2019 Batch ‘C’ Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their traveling Passport for Identification as well as their Transcript for verification.
- In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
HOW TO CORRECT SPELLING MISTAKE IN NAMES ON NYSC WEBSITE
In case you didn’t know before, if you made a mistake in your name placement or even Spellings, there’s a chance to correct that and the steps to correct mistakes in names on NYSC is explained below.
- Login into your Dashboard using your username and password
- Click on Apply for Name Correction: Fill the required fields
- Click on Place Request to submit and wait for approval
Please note that NYSC does not attend to addition, replacement or removal of names. After applying from your dashboard, contact your Institution to process it and forward to NYSC online for final approval
HOW TO CORRECT DATE OF BIRTH MISTAKE ON NYSC WEBSITE
In other to correct date of birth, you will be needing WAEC verification. Although the steps to do all of that has be explained below.
- Get 19 or 20 digits WAEC verification pin from any First Bank branch
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth
- Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
- Click on Verify button
- Then click on SUBMIT
HOW TO CORRECT WRONG COURSE OF STUDY ISSUE ON NYSC WEBSITE
The Correction of course is made available based on the understanding that mistakes are bound to happen. If you encountered mistake in your course of study you can correct it on the NYSC portal Using the below guide.
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
- Select Course of Study; and
- Click SEND REQUEST.
Below is everything you should know about NYSC Registration Requirements and NYSC Batch C Stream II Online Registration Date And Requirements 2019/2020, if you have any doubt or you need us to help you out on something, feel free to express yourself using the comment section below or rather you use our Contact Us Page.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!